Why should I be jealous of you, my dear
[/quote]
This is true...

:idontknow:

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1328495008' post='2381895']
I am a lil monster......lil monster's can hijack threads :|
[/quote]

only if they were red sparkly shoes. :|

When you look through your old journal dated back to a year ago and you read a little bit that you wrote and some of it is about nuns... then after reading that paragraph start sobbing because the three Sisters you had wrote about in that paragraph were transferred and you miss them a lot.

This happened a while ago--------> When you are in an elevator at a nursing home run by Sisters and you pray, "Lord, please I know I should talk to a Sister about me possibly being called to Religious life... but I'm confused as to which one..." and the elevator stops and opens on another floor and the Sister you thought you should talk to walks into the elevator. :hehe:

JMJT

When you are in chapel asking our Lord to teach you to love Him and when you leave there are 2 missionaries of charity just outside the chapel..

Then there's the famous "look" you get from other sisters.

[quote name='IamMyBeloveds' timestamp='1328368331' post='2380835']
When you're my age (mid-twenties) and everyone else is dreaming about and planning their weddings, you are dreaming about the day you'll be making vows...thinking about possible readings, what priests you'd love to have concelebrate, what music would be perfect...etc. :hehe2:

And simply this too...

When you are counting down the days and JUST CAN'T WAIT until entrance!!! :clap: (about 4 months for me, thank You, my Sweet Beloved Jesus!)
[/quote]

JMJT

This is exciting!! I will have you in my prayers! I just can't wait to finally have my entrance date.

Queen'sDaughter

When you think you just spotted a nun, and it turns out to be a girl with long dark hair. Disappointment every time. :cry4:

When you take two of your skirts and wear one as a veil, and one as a cape, just to see how you would look like in a habit....

[quote name='Kayte Postle' timestamp='1328846382' post='2384686']
When you take two of your skirts and wear one as a veil, and one as a cape, just to see how you would look like in a habit....
[/quote]

JMJT

I tried on a postulant dress (0:

• 2 weeks later...
AccountDeleted

[quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1329713447' post='2389843']
when you laugh at the sleep number mattress commercials because you're looking forward to sleeping on a straw mattress.
[/quote]

:P That's not a sign of wanting to be a nun, that's a sign of being very young and fit! :) I slept on a straw mattress in Carmel and would do it again it if I had to, but I sure wouldn't be looking forward to it! :lol4: