An Old School Catholic Message Board

Amppax's Musings And Ruminations

Amppax

LittleWaySoul

Depending of which Fisher's RA you're thinking of, you may have the right dorm.  I'm do work with someone in Fishers.  

I don't know any of the Fisher's RAs. I forgot why I thought you were in Fishers actually. Something to do with the Phatmass facebook group.

I don't know any of the Fisher's RAs. I forgot why I thought you were in Fishers actually. Something to do with the Phatmass facebook group.

My avatar here is almost a dead giveaway of which household I'm in.  

LittleWaySoul

My avatar here is almost a dead giveaway of which household I'm in.  

I don't know the men's households very well! 

:unsure:   :paperbag:  

Then this becomes a learning opportunity!

LittleWaySoul

Oh wow... I can't believe I didn't make this connection sooner. Servants of the Savior! Duh! Wow, shoulda known that one :blush: :hehe:

Oh wow... I can't believe I didn't make this connection sooner. Servants of the Savior! Duh! Wow, shoulda known that one :hehe:

Yep.  I am in SOS.  

Hello Phatmass! 

With finals fast approaching, I probably won't be around the phorum very much, so apologies for that.  I'm actually having the first end of a semester where I don't feel like my life is falling apart, which is really rather comforting.  It either means that I'm becoming a better student, or my classes this semester really weren't too challenging.  Somehow I don't think the latter is entirely correct, although I haven't had to write as much this semester.  Regardless, it's nice to know I'm just a little more than a week away from going home, and I don't feel like I'll be going insane soon.  

I don't think I've ever been in here, before. I'm glad to see I wasn't missing anything.

Me too! Wouldn't want you to waste your precious trolling time.  

Every time I read your name, Amppax, I think of Appomattox Courthouse, VA, where Lee surrendered to Grant.

Huh, I'd never made that connection.  This has been my screen name for online things for quite a while; it's my initials and then pax for peace.  As I recall, I came up with this at a time where I was very much a pacifist, I think I'd been reading something by Tolstoy at the time.  Now, I just really like it.