An Old School Catholic Message Board

Amppax's Musings And Ruminations

Amppax

LittleWaySoul

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1351281251' post='2498068']
Next weekend I get to go to DC, meet archbishop's and all kinds of cool people, and all of its paid for by the University!
[/quote]
So you're in Leadership, huh? Me too, but I'm a first year student, obviously. This narrows down the possibilities for who you might be.

:detective:

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1352600829' post='2507968']
About to be arrested, YAY!
[/quote]
That means you're an RA. That narrows it down even more. I now have a speculative guess on who you might be.

Yaaay clues and solving mysteries! :dance:

Edited by LittleWaySoul

LittleWaySoul

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1353808549' post='2516137']
Well now I want to see what your guess is. What Hall do you think I'm in?
[/quote]
I [i]think[/i] the guy I'm thinking of is in Louis/Liz. Friends with Marc Barnes, too. Am I getting warm?

[quote name='LittleWaySoul' timestamp='1353854793' post='2516307']
I [i]think[/i] the guy I'm thinking of is in Louis/Liz. Friends with Marc Barnes, too. Am I getting warm?
[/quote]

Haha nope. Although I do know Marc Barnes, I wouldn't say we're friends. Acquaintances maybe. I'm really good friends with some other people in CTL, but I really haven't had the opportunity to get to know Marc. Try again, I'll give you a hint, look at my avatar.

LittleWaySoul

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1353893438' post='2516556']
Haha nope. Although I do know Marc Barnes, I wouldn't say we're friends. Acquaintances maybe. I'm really good friends with some other people in CTL, but I really haven't had the opportunity to get to know Marc. Try again, I'll give you a hint, look at my avatar.
[/quote]
Hm, perhaps you're still the same person I'm thinking of, but I overestimated his and Marc's relationship. The guy I'm thinking of watched this crazy horror, bad-on-purpose movie with me, Marc, Elaine, and a bunch of other guys, and told us stuff about being an RA. So you're not an RA from louis/liz?

[quote name='LittleWaySoul' timestamp='1353904005' post='2516741']
Hm, perhaps you're still the same person I'm thinking of, but I overestimated his and Marc's relationship. The guy I'm thinking of watched this crazy horror, bad-on-purpose movie with me, Marc, Elaine, and a bunch of other guys, and told us stuff about being an RA. So you're not an RA from louis/liz?

[/quote]

Correct I'm not an RA from Louis/Liz. And I haven't watched a bad horror movie with anyone, much less Marc and co, in quite sometime (actually forever, I avoid bad, or good, horror movies).

LittleWaySoul

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1353904797' post='2516754']
Correct I'm not an RA from Louis/Liz. And I haven't watched a bad horror movie with anyone, much less Marc and co, in quite sometime (actually forever, I avoid bad, or good, horror movies).
[/quote]
Ah. I probably don't know you, then. The mystery continues :detective:

End of my shift, and I'm feeling really great. Paper was finished (barely) and I've had a really good shift. My girlfriend brought me dinner and a coffee, and it was amesome. Right before that, I woke from my nap to the sound of the guys on my wing sumo wrestling in the hall. Overall pretty great evening.

My friend's birthday is today, and he's now wearing a Ford belt buckle (which is really funny if you knew him) and a Whataburger shirt. Bet you can't guess where he's from. [size=1]hint: it's the only state that thinks its a country. [/size]

I think I'm finally recovered from my All-nighter.  As such, I really have no excuse to be distracted from my work right now.  

Dangit, back to a blank slate.

Depending of which Fisher's RA you're thinking of, you may have the right dorm.  I'm do work with someone in Fishers.