An Old School Catholic Message Board

Amppax's Musings And Ruminations

Amppax

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1345001075' post='2467749']
We intentionally got AmazonPrime. They hooked us on the 2 day shipping. We could handle waiting. Yes, we are weak. :ohno:
[/quote]

Haha, I'm fine with Prime (I loved it when I needed a book like a day later) but I really can't afford it. I have no source of income right now, because my job doesn't put money in my pocket. Although it does greatly diminish the amount headed out.

Happy Feast of the Assumption.

My friend and I decided that because this was a feast, we had to gain weight. Thus was born the 5 pound feast day.

Thank you Lord for challenging me, especially when I think I know how things are going to go. Plans are wonderful, but sometimes they just need to get thrown out.

This is one of the more incredible things I've seen in a long time.

[url="http://prezi.com/8kg-td4hp21e/integrating-time-management-and-our-catholic-faith/?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=shareprezi&utm_medium=email"]http://prezi.com/8kg-td4hp21e/integrating-time-management-and-our-catholic-faith/?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=shareprezi&utm_medium=email[/url]

please, take a minute to look through this. It's pretty fantastic.

Spent all day at a lake. Played 4 games of volleyball, 6 games of Kan-Jam (if you haven't played, do yourself a favor and find a set), 1 game of ultimate frisbee, and jumped off a 25 foot diving platform.

AND NO SUNBURN!

SHE IS HERE!!!!

Phatmass, my favorite distraction is back in my life, might not be around as much for a while. :)

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1345508268' post='2470940']
SHE IS HERE!!!!

Phatmass, my favorite distraction is back in my life, might not be around as much for a while. :)
[/quote]

Fab! I can't wait til my distraction can come to town. I'll be out of commission for a whole week.

Edited by arfink

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1345427678' post='2470380']
Spent all day at a lake. Played 4 games of volleyball, 6 games of Kan-Jam (if you haven't played, do yourself a favor and find a set), 1 game of ultimate frisbee, and jumped off a 25 foot diving platform.

AND NO SUNBURN!
[/quote]

You make me miss college.

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1345508268' post='2470940']
SHE IS HERE!!!!

[/quote]

ALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy. ;)

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345517390' post='2471047']
Fab! I can't wait til my distraction can come to town. I'll be out of commission for a whole week.
[/quote]

10 days. *deep breath* Have I mentioned it's been a looooooong summer?

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1345529088' post='2471140']

10 days. *deep breath* Have I mentioned it's been a looooooong summer?
[/quote]

You're so lucky. I don't even know how long I'll have to wait. :/

That really stinks guys (although I'm happy you and Brian will see each other soon Missy!), hope y'all can get together soon. It's been amesome to have her back, even if I've only seen her for like an hour total since we've both been back.

Well looks like I will be having a roommate. Turns out the university keeps admitting new people, even though the dorms are long past being filled. We've already converted one of the lounges in here into a 5 person suite. But even with emergency housing like that, it looks like all the male RA's are still going to have to take roommates. I've got a ton to do before my roommate gets here on Thursday. I've got to reorganize my entire room. Hopefully my roommate will understand how living with an RA works, and will be able to work with how I'm going to have to do things.

No roommate, praise the Lord.. Somehow we all managed to avoid that situation. And check-in happened. So the hardest part of my week is over.

Somehow, I've learned to drink coffee black. Which is ironic, because the two times I tried to drink it black last year, I was violently ill. I'll take it though, saves me from having to buy creamer.

Had an odd conversation with my gf last night. Don't really know what's up right now. Hopefully we can spend more time together, we've both been swamped with work since she's been back. So grateful she's back though.