An Old School Catholic Message Board

Amppax's Musings And Ruminations

Amppax

Well, office hours are tons of fun when no one comes to visit. :|

At least I'm getting a chance to get started on homework. So there's that.

I'm in love with my classes this semester. Theology of Christ will be mind-blowing, and we were just talking about "the object and method" of the class right now. After the poor luck I've had with teachers so far at Franciscan, I'm so incredibly grateful for the amazing professors I have this semester. Even the Econ professor is great!

Had an excellent evening with my girlfriend last night. After a rather long and drawn out hall meeting I had to facilitate, just going for a walk was so nice.

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1346810503' post='2478562']
I'm glad to hear it arrived safely. Now to see how she likes 'em, eh? Go for it!
[/quote]

She loved it. They looked even better than they did in the pictures, excellent work. Thanks so much!

brianthephysicist

[quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1346474508' post='2477048']
Arfink, you're package arrived. You're the man, thanks so much!
[/quote]
?Que es?

[quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1346978638' post='2479587']
?Que es?
[/quote]

He made a pendant that a gave my girlfriend for our 1 year anniversary.

Speaking of which, tomorrow's her birthday!

Yesterday was a good day. She loved the present I got for her, and then 35+ people showed up to the surprise party I threw for her. That completely wore both of us out, and so instead of going to the dance that happened last night, we went and people watched it instead, which was a lot of fun, as the theme was to dress crazy. We then went and found a quiet spot and just talked for a couple of hours. All in all, a great day.

Got up at 4:45 this morning. Went and did what I needed to do, got absolutely soaked, and went back to bed at 7. I haven't had more fun than that in a while.

Instillation and Ordination of the new Bishop of Steubenville happening HERE tomorrow... and there are no tickets for students. At least I only have 1 class as a result. Finally I'll be caught up in all my classes. Yes, its the 3rd week of classes and I'm behind.

Edited by Amppax

ART OF MANLINESS IS AMAZING. AND I'M A GIRL.

But then again, I just commented to Brian the other day that I feel like I know so much more about Catholic [i]manhood [/i]than I do womanhood ... really need to work on that.

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1347253085' post='2480896']
ART OF MANLINESS IS AMAZING. AND I'M A GIRL.

But then again, I just commented to Brian the other day that I feel like I know so much more about Catholic [i]manhood [/i]than I do womanhood ... really need to work on that.
[/quote]

Haha, I think that's pretty cool. I really want to start studying Theology of the Body, I've actually never really done more than a couple lectures in my high school religion class.

Well, I'm still behind, but I think I finally figured out how to study when I'm with my girlfriend! Which is a great development, as I need to use most of my free time studying, so that will probably be how we spend most of our time together.

One of those times I feel like I'm right below an avalanche, looking up. I'm, by my standards, woefully under-committed this semester, and I'm already dreadfully behind on work. Prayers appreciated.