An Old School Catholic Message Board

Amppax's Musings And Ruminations

Amppax

Glad you had a good time!

And... I thought of you as I walked by the salmon when I was shopping. And drooling....

Haha I told my girlfriend about the recipe this weekend, she agreed we had to try it.

I just learned there are more Fortune 500 companies per capita here in Cincinnati than anywhere else in the country.  Fascinating.

Just watched my little brother do a presentation at the end of a week long careers camp.  It's hosted at UC by different companies around the city.  It was such a confidence boost for him.  I couldn't have ever imagined him being comfortable enough to give a presentation in front of  50 strangers, but he really stepped up and did a great job.  

Henri de Lubac's "Scripture in the Tradition" came in the mail today.  :love:

Time to start on my thesis.  

Edited by Amppax

Listening to my Django Reinhardt Pandora station (where has gypsy jazz been all my life?), researching grad programs (or at least attempting to), and coming to terms with the fact that I'm due back at school a week from today.  At this time next week, I will have picked up my best friend from the airport (whose going to be an RA with me) and we'll hopefully be about halfway between Steubenville and Columbus. The beginning of the fall semester is about to be a reality.  

Heading back to Steubenville today.  Did something very, very dumb and stayed up until 3 am packing.  Please pray for a safe trip. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hola!  Arfink and Ploomf got engaged.  Dust banned some pholks as part of the Rephormation.  The Lame Board has continued to be itself. :)

How goes Steubie?