An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb's Randomocity Thread

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

Happy Feast of the Queenship of Mary!!! Today is a very special day for many reasons. 1) it is the Feast of the Queenship of Mary. 2) today the SMMCs receive a new postulant!!!!!!!!

:woot: :w00t: :dance3: :nun3: :nun2:

Yeah, I'm a little excited.

HopefulBride

Soooo the news page hasn't been updated yet to reflect E's entrance (can you tell I've been stalking them?) to think in about two months I will be entering to.

:nun2:

HopefulBride

It's Saturday aka cleaning day. I've cleaned most of the house (guest bathroom, living room, dining room, put away laundry) just got back from running errands and I'm getting ready to take a nap before I get back to bathing the dogs and doing the rest of the household chores.

In other news, I've been sending out help me emails to everyone I can think of in the hopes of garnering some more support.

Please keep the prayers coming and if you would take a minute to spread the news. If you are not able to donate but would like to help, PM me and I can email you an email that you can send out to friends and family to invite them to help.

HopefulBride

I just did another appeal via Facebook.

Prayers please.

Edited by HopefulBride

HopefulBride

Traffic to the fundraising blog has increased a bit. Thanks for all of the help in getting the word out there pham, keep sharing the page and keep inviting others to donate.

HopefulBride

[color=#222222][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

Sooo I logged on Facebook and it said that Imagine Sisters shared one of my blog posts eeek!!

That is all[/background][/size][/font][/color]

HopefulBride

Thanks you guys! please please keep storming heaven. Today it looks like there's been a firestorm of traffic to the page. About 600 hits today and I only hope the buzz keeps going and I am able to enter with little to no student debt in two months.

HopefulBride

My tummy hurts and I feel nauseous but I can't take the time off work because I don't have a lot of time left until I enter... I just realized that today is going to be a long day, I am going to be going to my last EDGE core team meeting after work and it saddens me a bit....

HopefulBride

First week of school is almost over and I can't wait for the long weekend. Even though I'll mostly be doing yard work, at least I get to be home!