An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb's Randomocity Thread

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

[quote name='she_who_is_not' timestamp='1345213900' post='2469157']
Way to be sneaky, HB. We're on to you now.
[/quote]
Just trying to practice my ninja skillz. lol

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1345214675' post='2469164']
Hey HB, how's it coming with getting everything you need?
[/quote]
Going good so far, I'm still trying to find a reasonably priced edition of the Vatican II documents and I think I might have found one (the cheapest one I saw was $68) the sisters have specified the revised edition and it would seem that it's hard to get ahold of the revised edition at a good price.

As far as the rest of the items (satchel, umbrella, bedsheets, towels, cardigans etc..) my friend and my sister are throwing me a shower (I picked 10/7 and it happens to be a Sunday which is even more perfect :) ) so I've been registering for the rest of the things I need.

I took out the sewing machine my mom gave me the other day and attempted to sew a piece of cloth just to make sure I remembered. EPIC FAIL!!! I have to go to Michael's to get a refresher. I am determined to sew my own slips so say a couple of prayers for me cause I will need them along with the remain time to do it right.

What about you? How are things going? How is your mother? You both are in my prayers.

HopefulBride

In Georgia to visit my bestie for probably the last time. Got to spend more quality time with Jeremiah, my godson.

HopefulBride

I just want to say that parents are saints. Spent last night in the nursery with my godson and let's just say that I am now hallucinating from lack of sleep. Meanwhile Jeremiah is happy as can be because he got a good six hours that last time. It just meant a stiff neck for me and sore shoulders.

Yeah saints. I need to go call my mommy.

Maximilianus

So appartently you hear Ray Charles sing;
"Juhjah, Juhjah,
The whole day through
Just an old sweet song
Keeps Juhjah on my mind"

:P

HopefulBride

Yeah I can still hear him sing that ballad.

oh guess what? the place where I was had a Traditional Latin Mass parish not even 10 minutes away and I didn't find out until yesterday when I was about to hit I-75.

HopefulBride

So I received notification of a $10 donation today from PayPal, off to a great start. Every little bit counts so if you can help by making a donation or by sharing my story (or both) please do so.

In other news, I sent my list of books to SrMC and I am waiting to see what she says as far as what extra books can be added to the Sisters' library.

Stay tuned, more updates to come!