An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb's Randomocity Thread

HopefulBride

PhuturePriest

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1344644098' post='2465812']
Do you know which one would be more prone to accepting a bribe?
[/quote]

Mikolbe.

HopefulBride

I spoke with Mother AND SrMC today and it was a great talk. I'm so excited about the future....

HopefulBride

Google hangout with T, E and S tonight. Sooo much win :)

Definitely looking forward to getting everything sorted out for the move to Spokane :)

TheresaThoma

E was pretty funny when she realized you aren't going to be there for about 2 months. I guess we will have to convince SrMJ to let us video chat with her a couple of times in the meantime.

HopefulBride

lol. I am totally looking forward to going up there though. I'm not as anxious as I was before which is awe-some. I gotta job hunt but still...

Pray pray pray please. I'm going to get back to the pholks at Catholic Charities today and I'm hoping I get good news from them.

HopefulBride

Spoke to one person at Catholic Charities and will be calling the other. Good things are happening, I'm supposed to hear from one of the Pastors in one of the parishes about other opportunities.....

HopefulBride

[quote name='she_who_is_not' timestamp='1344889488' post='2467102']
HB,
Just to say. I bought a lottery ticket for this week and if I win I got you covered, k?
[/quote]

Thanks for thinking of me SWIN :)

Prayers that you get some winnings.

How's it going btw?

HopefulBride

Everyone is leaving. Nunsense, DtA, soon Lisa; I know this is supposed to be happy goodbyes but I'm waiting for the happy part. This is sooo bittersweet.

HopefulBride

My sis is resting from her procedure but she is hurting a bit. We are waiting to hear about the results of the biopsy, prayers for good test results would be appreciated.

HopefulBride

Happy Feast day of the Assumption! in exactly a week E will be entering the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. How wonderful for her! As for me I will enter in [size=1]12 weeks and 2 days [/size]God-willing

HopefulBride

yesterday was the first day of my 54-day rosary novena. I am excited about it but also scared, I am praying that I am able to maintain a decent schedule that would allow me to regularly pray this novena.

TheresaThoma

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1345025363' post='2467862']
Happy Feast day of the Assumption! in exactly a week E will be entering the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church. How wonderful for her! As for me I will enter in [size=1]12 weeks and 2 days [/size]God-willing
[/quote]
[size=2]Entrance day = Nov 9?!?!?[/size]