An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb's Randomocity Thread

HopefulBride

So the rain prevented me from doing lots of yard work. However, I dad and my uncle were able to fix my plumbing problems :)

Hopefully today I can finish my lawn work.

Thanks to my daddy and my uncle I have a light in my garage, my hedges are trimmed and I have two new toilets. Life is good :)

I just spent a good part of the morning looking at the SMMCs website. They've changed some of the pics and I had loads of fun checking out the new pics etc. I wonder if I missed anything...

Darn it! My sister drank all of my frozen drinks and I really wanted to have some to drink with dinner tonight. Now I have to convince her to go out so she could replace them....

I managed to thread the Kenmore that I got from mother, yay! Tomorrow I'm going to try some stitches and with any luck I will be sewing two pieces of fabric together by this time next week. Before you know it I will have my slips together, life's good :)

The FSSP finally made it to my diocese, but it's only for the weekend and the Masses are on the other other side of the state.
:hmmm:

Yay for them making it though. Wow, are you part of the Atlanta diocese? y'all are that spread out? I didn't realize it was as such.

No, Savannah diocese. The visiting FSSP are from the ATL archdiocese. I'm actually closer to Atlanta than I am to Savanna.

oh. random question, this is a random thread after all :) Do you use that no shed rake-like thing for your dog? I used it on gigi today and she had like a bag full of hair but man was it helpful...

moulting comb.... (googling)

does it help?

Oh I see.... I use this [img]http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/223323998.jpg[/img]