EmilyAnn

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1334683671' post='2419516']
What?
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334684065' post='2419520']
Whoops. I pressed "reply" instead of "edit".

You're right. However, I will battle you to the death when it comes to higiene, as I am quite higieneous. I regularly take showers and mostly brush my teeth twice a day for four to six minutes (Though sometimes I don't have the time or simply forget, so sometimes it's just once). I meant I'm not higienous as in I'm not afraid to get down and dirty.
[/quote]

Tell your mom to put "hygiene" on your list of spelling words.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1334684227' post='2419523']
Tell your mom to put "hygiene" on your list of spelling words.
[/quote]

Oh please, like people spell hygiene more than ten times in their life. Besides, I wasn't sure last night so I Googled it as I always do when I am unsure, and it said higiene was correct.

Edited by FuturePriest387

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334684404' post='2419527']
Oh please, like people spell hygiene more than ten times in their life. Besides, I wasn't sure last night so I Googled it as I always do when I am unsure, and it said higiene was correct.
[/quote]

Yeah, it is. IN SPANISH. Use a dictionary. Dictionary.com works really well.

[url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/higiene?s=t"]http://dictionary.re...wse/higiene?s=t[/url]

[b] "higiene[/b]
- no dictionary results
No results found for [i]higiene[/i]:
Did you mean[b] [url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hygiene"]hygiene[/url][/b] "

[url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hygiene"]http://dictionary.re.../browse/hygiene[/url]

I use the word all the time. If you're going to use it, know how to spell it. Jus' sayin'.

fides' Jack

Wow - this could have been a good argument, but has been hijacked to the point that now I just read some of the comments and sometimes feel like smacking FP on the back of the head and sometimes want to defend him against the ravenous wolves out there.

Seriously people - give him a break. Yes, he's misrepresenting an awful lot, but a lot of what he's saying is being taken out of context, and a lot of his jokes are being taken seriously.

she_who_is_not

[/quote]

Please don't drive me closer to the edge. I'm near a bridge and my teacher-self wants to jump off it.

[/quote]You really can croutons up a thread with inaninty.
Higiene is the Spanish spelling. Your literary skills seem to be on par with your algebra acumen.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334684184' post='2419522']
My thoughts exactly.
[/quote]

:o

No, this is what he was referring to

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHuE5pDlEs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHuE5pDlEs[/url]

[color=#FF0000][size=8]THAT SCENE CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE. DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE EXPOSED TO STRONG LANGUAGE, INCLUDING THE STRONG VERSION OF 'GOSH-DARNIT'[/size][/color]

PhuturePriest

[quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1334684594' post='2419529']
Wow - this could have been a good argument, but has been hijacked to the point that now I just read some of the comments and sometimes feel like smacking FP on the back of the head and sometimes want to defend him against the ravenous wolves out there.

Seriously people - give him a break. Yes, he's misrepresenting an awful lot, but a lot of what he's saying is being taken out of context, and a lot of his jokes are being taken seriously.
[/quote]

You have my full permission to smack the backside of my head when needed.

franciscanheart

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334638938' post='2419168']
However, it was a double-edged sword. He did say it can be done without causing scandal. But he did imply that it is not recommended. My personal choice would be to never do this unless I absolutely had to, [b]but others are free to do so as long as they are careful.[/b]
[/quote]
Uh... thanks?

The problem with living together for too long is you get too comfortable with each other. Eventually him seeing you in your bra and panties isn't a big deal because he is like a brother now, but this is a very, very bad idea. I'm not saying he'll jump you, but seeing a woman in her bra and panties is extremely tempting for most men. You're seeing the woman practically naked. However, nobody implied the two people in question would be living with each other for years, so this isn't a big deal for this particular debate.
[/quote]
1. Please never say panties again. It creeps me out to hear a 15-year-old boy talking about ANYONE'S bra and panties.

2. I really hope your sister doesn't prance around in her bra and panties. If she does, please note that not all women do this, nor should they.

3. If you seriously think the majority of faithful Catholic women (especially here at phatmass) think it would [i][b]ever [/b][/i]be okay to allow any man who is not her husband to see her in her bra and panties, you are seriously more delusional than first assumed. Or blind. Or a bit holier-than-thou in attitude. (I try not to assume the last one given your age.)

4. You really think that living with a man (assumption is the people are not dating) for more than a couple years would mean that one day the woman is going to decide to walk around in her underwear? And why is it that we're the hussies here? What gives, little one?!

All in all, I would say it is possible to do this without causing scandal or sin, but you should be very careful. I'm not saying you should eye each other suspiciously and suspect the other is undressing you with their eyes and is ready to jump you at any minute, but things happen, and a lot of the time they happen without you even realizing it, and I would warn that you should be cautious and try not to get too comfortable with each other. Then again, this is just my humble opinion.
[/quote]
You really think you need to tell a bunch of adults that things can happen? Seriously? :blink:

Does your mother know you're on phatmass? :huh:

Hopefully when I am Pope I can address this so Catholics aren't left to debate each other on internet sites. :P
[/quote]
:twitch:

All are entitled to their opinions, and I'm not one for debate, so if you would like to continue, please do so without me.
[/quote]
:| I can't say what I want to say without being edited, causing scandal, or needing confession. Don't you have algebra to do or something?

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334681961' post='2419476']
I can't afford to cut my teeth.
[/quote]
You also can't afford to forsake your studies to tell adults on a Catholic forum what it looks like to be an adult, little one. Go study.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1334684708' post='2419532']
:o

No, this is what he was referring to

[color=#FF0000][size=8]THAT SCENE CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE. DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE EXPOSED TO STRONG LANGUAGE, INCLUDING THE STRONG VERSION OF 'GOSH-DARNIT'[/size][/color]
[/quote]

I died laughing. Thankfully I'm Irish so I have nine lives.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1334684846' post='2419535']
Uh... thanks?

1. Please never say panties again. It creeps me out to hear a 15-year-old boy talking about ANYONE'S bra and panties.

2. I really hope your sister doesn't prance around in her bra and panties. If she does, please note that not all women do this, nor should they.

3. If you seriously think the majority of faithful Catholic women (especially here at phatmass) think it would [i][b]ever [/b][/i]be okay to allow any man who is not her husband to see her in her bra and panties, you are seriously more delusional than first assumed. Or blind. Or a bit holier-than-thou in attitude. (I try not to assume the last one given your age.)

4. You really think that living with a man (assumption is the people are not dating) for more than a couple years would mean that one day the woman is going to decide to walk around in her underwear? And why is it that we're the hussies here? What gives, little one?!

You really think you need to tell a bunch of adults that things can happen? Seriously? :blink:

Does your mother know you're on phatmass? :huh:

:twitch:

:| I can't say what I want to say without being edited, causing scandal, or needing confession. Don't you have algebra to do or something?

You also can't afford to forsake your studies to tell adults on a Catholic forum what it looks like to be an adult, little one. Go study.
[/quote]

Again, it was just an example, an imperfect one, but an example. I'm not explaining this again, so please don't mention it.

Who said I'm forsaking my studies? I'm still doing school. Everyone assumes I'm forsaking my studies when I am not.

fides' Jack

FP, I strongly suggest that you stop posting in this thread, for the sake of Christian charity. People aren't understanding your humor and are taking offense. The only humble option left is just to bow out.

cmotherofpirl

FP go do your homework and stay out of this thread. Bye.

OR ELSE.
No reply, come visit after homework and supper are over.

Groo the Wanderer
:giveup: someone got spanked

you also shouldn't wave yer undies in the air like the lil smiley dude either Edited by Groo the Wanderer