An Old School Catholic Message Board

Opposite Sex Housemates

EmilyAnn

PhuturePriest

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1334673872' post='2419382']
You're keeping yourself up.
[/quote]

I would've gone to bed if I hadn't been in debate. It's not my fault I get zealous for this sport.

Either way, I'm really tired, so this debate needs to end today. Father agrees with me and with you on some points, hooray, everybody wins.

HisChildForever

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334673976' post='2419383']
I would've gone to bed if I hadn't been in debate. It's not my fault I get zealous for this sport.

Either way, I'm really tired, so this debate needs to end today. Father agrees with me and with you on some points, hooray, everybody wins.
[/quote]

You like to put responsibility everywhere but on yourself...it's the hormones...the brain...being tired...people keeping you up...

bah.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334673829' post='2419381']
Good luck trying to kill me. Apparently I'll die of shock from walking in on my parents before you can even try to kill me with that hammer of yours.
[/quote]
Good luck?? Dearie you are talking to a grandma here, We [i]could[/i] delete all your posts after midnight from now on. I get it that you are having a good time here, but you need to exercise a little self- restraint. I don't want to hear from your mum that a CATHOLIC website is keeping you up. Your choice. Do not mess with grandma. :)

What's wrong with women running around in just bra and panties. They do it all the time on the beach.
:secret: [size=1]Shhhh...those are bikinis...people are not to know they are the same thing[/size]

MissScripture

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1334674755' post='2419390']
Good luck?? Dearie you are talking to a grandma here, We [i]could[/i] delete all your posts after midnight from now on. I get it that you are having a good time here, but you need to exercise a little self- restraint. I don't want to hear from your mum that a CATHOLIC website is keeping you up. Your choice. Do not mess with grandma. :)
[/quote]
And she can take pretty much anyone out. DO NOT MESS WITH CMOM! :ohno:

PhuturePriest

[quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1334674319' post='2419387']
You like to put responsibility everywhere but on yourself...it's the hormones...the brain...being tired...people keeping you up...

bah.
[/quote]

Now, now, you cannot blame my love and zeal for the sport on me. It's not my fault I love to help people understand the better part of the argument. :P

And as for self-restraint, I have been using a lot of it. You have no idea. I have wanted to do so many jokes in the past week, but I'm using self-restraint because Lil Red is smart and what she tells me makes sense.

Edited by FuturePriest387

PhuturePriest

I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't take off my posts. I'd like to get twenty-five hundred soon so I can do what marigold said I should do.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1334674755' post='2419390']
[/quote]
You are now GMOM to me.

[quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1334666487' post='2419315']
Thus the phishy tag and, therefore the inability to prop.
[/quote]

It's funny....I was living with my girl for almost 2 years before the phishy tag was assigned to me...

PhuturePriest

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1334676180' post='2419403']
It's funny....I was living with my girl for almost 2 years before the phishy tag was assigned to me...
[/quote]

Coincidence? I think not.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1334675996' post='2419400']
I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't take off my posts. I'd like to get twenty-five hundred soon so I can do what marigold said I should do.
[/quote]

Then I would "appreciate" it you kindly took my advice., get your homework done and get off at a reasonable hour. Your education, particularly algebra is far more important than posting here.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1334676491' post='2419408']
Then I would "appreciate" it you kindly took my advice., get your homework done and get off at a reasonable hour. Your education, particularly algebra is far more important than posting here.
[/quote]

I know... Sheesh, it's like I have another mother bossing me around. :P