An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Papist And Mikolbe And Anyone Born Before 1976 Thread

MIKolbe

homeschoolmom
superelasticbubbleplastic.jpg

Oh my! I LOVEDLOVEDLOVED superelasticbubbleplastic!!!!! I mention it to people from time to time and they look at me like I'm nuts!!!

Oh my! I LOVEDLOVEDLOVED superelasticbubbleplastic!!!!! I mention it to people from time to time and they look at me like I'm nuts!!!

And that surprises you?

CC_70s-Wacky-Packages.jpg

Holy Crud!!! Wacky Packages!!!!!   One of my favorite things ever as a child. My favorite was Liptorn Molten Lava Soup

4406839394_05e5113604.jpg

http://www.wackypackages.org/

homeschoolmom

And that surprises you?

Holy Crud!!! Wacky Packages!!!!!   One of my favorite things ever as a child. My favorite was Liptorn Molten Lava Soup

4406839394_05e5113604.jpg

http://www.wackypackages.org/

I loved Wacky Packages, too. I had a ton of them. I never stuck them on anything, but just kept collecting them. I'm hoping to find them while we're going through stuff at Mom's house, but I'm thinking they're gone. I looooooooooved them.

xTrishaxLynnx

Really?  Maybe it's just the name they weren't familiar with? because I had something very similar when I was younger, and my sister had some about 8-10 years later. Pretty sure this is something  my older guy cousins used to light on fire, too, so it seems like it's gone pretty strong through the decades. Honestly, I think I'd be looking at them as if they were crazy for having not heard of it. :P

homeschoolmom

Really?  Maybe it's just the name they weren't familiar with? because I had something very similar when I was younger, and my sister had some about 8-10 years later. Pretty sure this is something  my older guy cousins used to light on fire, too, so it seems like it's gone pretty strong through the decades. Honestly, I think I'd be looking at them as if they were crazy for having not heard of it. :P

Probably. :|

My first car was a 1964 Dodge Dart push button slant 6. I took my drivers Ed in a Dodge dart swinger! Great little newly friendly car.

Newby

My first car was a 1964 Dodge Dart push button slant 6. I took my drivers Ed in a Dodge dart swinger! Great little newly friendly car.

Newby

Me too, then a 1968 VW Beetle.

1972-Dodge-Dart.jpg