An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Papist And Mikolbe And Anyone Born Before 1976 Thread

MIKolbe

carmenchristi
Wanna hear something that makes me feel old? Elijah Wood was eighteen when he was Frodo in The Lord of the Rings. Now he's thirty-one...

However, I was born in '96, not '76. But is twenty really that big of a number?

Ok... So I remember Elijah Woods when he was Huck Finn.... He was 10 or 11. Now you are making ME feel old.

I will be back to this thread because I feel capable of actively participating even if I was born 8 years after 1976 ;) I just helped my mom throw away the last of the floppy disks this summer ;)

homeschoolmom
Ok... So I remember Elijah Woods when he was Huck Finn.... He was 10 or 11. Now you are making ME feel old.

I will be back to this thread because I feel capable of actively participating even if I was born 8 years after 1976 ;) I just helped my mom throw away the last of the floppy disks this summer ;)

Elijah Wood was North... the worst movie ever.

I was happy to see his career pick up when he was cast in LOTR. I really thought it was over with North. ;)

Did anybody get into doing string art?  It is kind of like a 3D version of the spirograph... and it was a lot of fun.... we learned it in my geometry class... made somereally gorgeous things ... don't have any of them, but these are sort of similar....

306104105892552508_IJpi35qW_c.jpg

369224869419949018_Ar6GVavq_c.jpg

And .. .a NEAT video!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vBNQvKnGEU

Did anyone else watch this in school?

I also have one of these at Mom's:

3433673050_06f5c61f72.jpg

My mom has decided to move (after 45 years), so I'll be uncovering a lot of old treasures....

NICE!