An Old School Catholic Message Board

Succession Of Lies

reyb

cmotherofpirl

There is only one Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, born into history to save us. You have no authority to preach anything else if you are a Christian.

[quote name='mortify' timestamp='1335238991' post='2422497']
Your last post was very hard to follow. Is your point basically that the early Church Fathers were in fact corrupt? If so, which of the groups that opposed them do you believe were actually in the right? And which specific Church Fathers do you have an issue with?

:think:
[/quote]

Okay.

I know you see only one Jesus Christ and this Jesus Christ (the one I called historical Jesus) came into this world more or less 2000 years ago to save sinners (all of us).

Am I Correct? (Tell me If I get it correctly and then I will continue).

Edited by reyb

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1335239087' post='2422499']
There is only one Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, born into history to save us. You have no authority to preach anything else if you are a Christian.
[/quote]

I know you see just one Jesus Christ – your historical Jesus. But Apostle Paul is mentioning 'other's Jesus in 2 Cor 11:4

[indent=1]4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached,[/indent]

Now, if you still insist your argument regarding one Jesus Christ. Can you please explain this verse?

[quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1335206493' post='2422275']
well what is the purpose of all these other words you are saying then??
[/quote]

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1335180476' post='2422096']
I fixed it to be more accurate to what you are saying.
[/quote]

Okay, What do I teach you? please tell me?

Edited by reyb

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1335186708' post='2422135']
i have a question for you reyb. Where does the wind come from and where does it go?
[/quote]

i have a question for you reyb. Where does the wind come from and where does it go?

[quote name='mortify' timestamp='1335238991' post='2422497']
Your last post was very hard to follow. Is your point basically that the early Church Fathers were in fact corrupt? If so, which of the groups that opposed them do you believe were actually in the right? And which specific Church Fathers do you have an issue with?

:think:
[/quote]

Sorry about this post.

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1335249160' post='2422522']

Okay.

I know you see only one Jesus Christ and this Jesus Christ (the one I called historical Jesus) came into this world more or less 2000 years ago to save sinners (all of us).

Am I Correct? (Tell me If I get it correctly and then I will continue).
[/quote]

Anyone who preached about Christ without seeing Him is basically a false teacher.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

MY point being,i don't know everything,you don't know everything and we don't know everything. I fear you may have had bad experience with catholics riding horses back from damascus, as far as i'm aware the church has never claimed to know everything,though some people may come off that way, me too i'm sure at times and possibly often because i'm a bit of a scatterbrain and even have to rebuke my own comments at times asap after thus has been worded,possibly i should be rebuking myself more often no doubt. one of the steps of a.a. that i am learning is "to continue taking moral inventory and when wrong promptly admit it."

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

haha i wan't to delete my previous post already because i wan't bar of this conversation anymore soooooo, areeba copper posser roma. So may this conversation have a peacable conclusion for all.

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1335261396' post='2422534']
[/quote]

Why do you want to know about it? You can search it in the internet if you really want to know about it. Nevertheless since I am the one you are asking, my answer is this.....

If comes from wherever it comes from and it goes wherever it goes.

Edited by reyb

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

ok back in the front because i have to respond to you now. So basicaly your saying you don't know exactly ?

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1335261709' post='2422536']
MY point being,i don't know everything,you don't know everything and we don't know everything. I fear you may have had bad experience with catholics riding horses back from damascus, as far as i'm aware the church has never claimed to know everything,though some people may come off that way, me too i'm sure at times and possibly often because i'm a bit of a scatterbrain and even have to rebuke my own comments at times asap after thus has been worded,possibly i should be rebuking myself more often no doubt. one of the steps of a.a. that i am learning is "to continue taking moral inventory and when wrong promptly admit it."
[/quote]
[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1335261880' post='2422538']
haha i wan't to delete my previous post already because i wan't bar of this conversation anymore soooooo, areeba copper posser roma. So may this conversation have a peacable conclusion for all.
[/quote]
[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1335261962' post='2422539']
let me say that blip correctly, see you later roman empire, hello holy roman empire.
[/quote]

I have no bad feelings towards anyone especially priests and pastors. I know they are good people, which give me more sense of urgency to inform them of whatever I am saying here in Phatmass. Even if I said something bad about them, that is, they denied billions of souls to see God; I know too they did not do it intentionally. But they must be informed to stop it. Seeing Christ is the peak of all hope of every believer. Thus, I am telling you (especially to priest and pastors) - 'you can see Him if only you will seek Him'.

Edited by reyb

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1335262980' post='2422545']
ok back in the front because i have to respond to you now. So basicaly your saying you don't know exactly ?
[/quote]

Did I not give you my answer? I even tell you where it comes from and where it goes. Why then you are insisting I do not know about it? It seems you have your own idea where it comes and where it goes. Tell me if you want and I will listen.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='reyb' timestamp='1335263191' post='2422547']
I have no bad feelings towards anyone especially priests and pastors. I know they are good people, which give me more sense of urgency to inform them of whatever I am saying here in Phatmass. Even if I said something bad about them, that is, they denied billions of souls to see God; I know too they did not do it intentionally. But they must be informed to stop it. Seeing Christ is the peak of all hope of every believer. Thus, I am telling you (especially to priest and pastors) - 'you can see Him if only you will seek Him'.
[/quote]

So if you know priests and pastors are good people as you say, do you believe good people goto heaven ?

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1335264149' post='2422552']
So if you know priests and pastors are good people as you say, do you believe good people goto heaven ?
[/quote]

Good in my eyes does not mean holy in God's eyes.