KnightofChrist Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1338261134' post='2436891'] Maybe it's reacting to your haromes. [/quote] I hope you've had a good life. RIP Winnie. [i]*Backs out of thread before it explodes*[/i]
Jesus_lol Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 If someone invites me i may be down for later tonight
HisChildForever Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1338261134' post='2436891'] Maybe it's reacting to your haromes. [/quote] It's the steroids, I should've eased off the day my mustache came in.
kujo Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1338262191' post='2436904'] It's the steroids, I should've eased off the day my mustache came in. [/quote] Dude, go for the mutton chops. Chicks with mutton chops rock my world!
Lil Red Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1338261974' post='2436902'] If someone invites me i may be down for later tonight [/quote] someone sent you an invite. i dunno who. LOL
Winchester Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1338262191' post='2436904'] It's the steroids, I should've eased off the day my mustache came in. [/quote] Not the 'your' I meant, so I stand corrected.[quote name='KnightofChrist' timestamp='1338261797' post='2436899'] I hope you've had a good life. RIP Winnie. [i]*Backs out of thread before it explodes*[/i] [/quote] Pfft, she's got a crush on me, so it's okay.
HisChildForever Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338262324' post='2436907'] Dude, go for the mutton chops. Chicks with mutton chops rock my world! [/quote] Now now, I don't want to make your fiancee jealous.
kujo Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1338262630' post='2436913'] Now now, I don't want to make your fiancee jealous. [/quote] No offense, but that is [i]literally[/i] not possible.
HisChildForever Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338262777' post='2436914'] No offense, but that is [i]literally[/i] not possible. [/quote] I'm teasing, dude.
kujo Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1338262987' post='2436916'] I'm teasing, dude. [/quote] So was I
HisChildForever Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338263044' post='2436918'] So was I [/quote]
kujo Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1338263180' post='2436921'] [/quote] Two newly-minted Facebook friends, having a beer. Nothing to see here. But srsly, mutton chops.
HisChildForever Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338263306' post='2436923'] Two newly-minted Facebook friends, having a beer. Nothing to see here. But srsly, mutton chops. [/quote] Win
4588686 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1338263815' post='2436930'] Win [/quote] Thank you
4588686 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338264857' post='2436938'] Anyone still hanging? [/quote] Me, Qnfol31, BigJon, Red, and Icy
kujo Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338264927' post='2436941'] Me, Qnfol31, BigJon, Red, and Icy [/quote] Invite?
BG45 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338258566' post='2436822'] yuck. hope it goes well. pray for Fr. Brian while you're in the chair! [/quote] Will do! His medical procedure is far worse than mine, but I can offer up my fear and discomfort at the dentist for him.
Amppax Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 sorry I didn't make it guys. I've got work tomorrow, and I was talking with my girlfriend. Mea culpa. I promise I'll make it to a hangout soon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now