HisChildForever Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 I would be interested in one of these, how do you do it?
Lil Red Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1338238291' post='2436532'] I would be interested in one of these, how do you do it? [/quote] are you on Google+ ?
4588686 Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338235288' post='2436498'] ummm. around 8:30 MST? that okay? [/quote][quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338235288' post='2436498'] ummm. around 8:30 MST? that okay? [/quote] That should be acceptable. Let me know where since I think Arfink said he wasn't hosting.
HisChildForever Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338239473' post='2436540'] are you on Google+ ? [/quote] Nope
HisChildForever Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 Well how does one get Google plus, do you need an invite?
Lil Red Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 i don't think so anymore. i'm not sure though. i would post more, but kiddos just got up from nap. maybe someone else can chime in, here?
4588686 Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1338241438' post='2436564'] Well how does one get Google plus, do you need an invite? [/quote] About the same as a facebook. Try to add us on it. Or me since you know my name from facebook. We'll get you an invite.
HisChildForever Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338241694' post='2436569'] About the same as a facebook. Try to add us on it. Or me since you know my name from facebook. We'll get you an invite. [/quote] A few with your name popped up, what's your pic like?
EmilyAnn Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 Y'all need to start having hangouts at a more Europe-friendly time.
Lil Red Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1338242889' post='2436586'] Y'all need to start having hangouts at a more Europe-friendly time. [/quote] well, it's hard for me to do it any earlier in the day.
HisChildForever Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1336617630' post='2429322'] Get in on the action! My Google+ ID: Anthony Fink. Add your Google+ name here, I'll invite you to the hangout! [/quote] I stopped being lazy and went to the OP. I added you
arfink Posted May 28, 2012 Author Posted May 28, 2012 Well, I might start up the hangout, but I don't understand what timezone LilRed is in...
4588686 Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 (edited) [quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1338242745' post='2436582'] A few with your name popped up, what's your pic like? [/quote] Brown hair, wearing a black t-shirt. There's a girls head cropped out in the bottom right hand corner. Edited May 28, 2012 by Hasan
HisChildForever Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338244662' post='2436611'] Brown hair, wearing a black t-shirt. There's a girls head cropped out in the bottom right hand corner. [/quote] You popped up immediately the second time, weird
4588686 Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1338242889' post='2436586'] Y'all need to start having hangouts at a more Europe-friendly time. [/quote] What country do you live in? How did you learn our language?
EmilyAnn Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338244825' post='2436617'] What country do you live in? How did you learn our language? [/quote] I live in England. So technically y'all are speaking [i]my [/i]language, not the other way around.
arfink Posted May 28, 2012 Author Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1338244917' post='2436619'] I live in England. So technically y'all are speaking [i]my [/i]language, not the other way around. [/quote] Geez, a Brit with a southern girl's accent. What's the world coming to!! It's be fun to hang with someone from another country. Got a time in mind? Say, right now? I'm available.
Lil Red Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1338244618' post='2436610'] Well, I might start up the hangout, but I don't understand what timezone LilRed is in... [/quote] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?continent=namerica i am the same timezone as Denver, Colorado.
4588686 Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1338244917' post='2436619'] I live in England. So technically y'all are speaking [i]my [/i]language, not the other way around. [/quote] That's not really Europe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now