MissScripture Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1338264999' post='2436943'] Will do! His medical procedure is far worse than mine, but I can offer up my fear and discomfort at the dentist for him. [/quote] Yeah, see, I'd want to stay up as late as possible, so I'm only half awake if I were going to the dentist. *shudders* Also, wish I could've joined y'all, but the little guy has been really sensitive about noise when he's sleeping the past few nights/days, because he's teething. And he wakes up at irregular intervals and screams at the top of his lungs. You would all be deaf right now if I had been on.
Jesus_lol Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338262342' post='2436908'] someone sent you an invite. i dunno who. LOL [/quote] i never got one?
4588686 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1338276841' post='2436974'] i never got one? [/quote] Huh. Maybe you should make an inference from that. Like that you aren't wanted.
KnightofChrist Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338277105' post='2436975'] Huh. Maybe you should make an inference from that. Like that you aren't wanted. [/quote] Congrats Sultan, you've earned it. [img]http://oi45.tinypic.com/2zi1m2q.jpg[/img]
Jesus_lol Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338277105' post='2436975'] Huh. Maybe you should make an inference from that. Like that you aren't wanted. [/quote] at least you want me, hasan, that i know.
4588686 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1338277886' post='2436978'] at least you want me, hasan, that i know. [/quote]
4588686 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 I sent you a message but it says you can't get them. I have no idea how to do the invite or I'd do it now. If I were you I'd get up with Arfink. Either that or I can send you one while I'm actually in the hangout.
qfnol31 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 Oh, I would have sent an invite if I had realized you didn't get one. Hassy, you have to go to the top of the window, near the left, and find invite. It's really hidden for such a basic function.
IcePrincessKRS Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 It also depends on if the person is in your circles.
HisChildForever Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 (edited) [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1338303332' post='2437082'] It also depends on if the person is in your circles. [/quote] Yeah, when I was there last night I found my way back just by scrolling through the news feed and finding arfink's "hangout" post. Edited May 29, 2012 by HisChildForever
BigJon16 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 So, are we going to go for another one tonight? I have more math homework to do...
Lil Red Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 Not I. I am exhausted from the endless laundry I have been doing all day.
4588686 Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338335674' post='2437466'] Not I. I am exhausted from the endless laundry I have been doing all day. [/quote] [img]http://thepurplenotebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/whine-expert1.jpg[/img]
Lil Red Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338337887' post='2437502'][img]http://thepurplenotebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/whine-expert1.jpg[/img][/quote] would you like to come and do my laundry for me?
4588686 Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338338416' post='2437509'] would you like to come and do my laundry for me? [/quote] I'm too busy with my many preoccupations.
IcePrincessKRS Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338335674' post='2437466'] Not I. I am exhausted from the endless laundry I have been doing all day. [/quote] Thanks for the reminder... I need to go switch mine around.
Lil Red Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1338338717' post='2437514'] Thanks for the reminder... I need to go switch mine around. [/quote] you're welcome. i'm almost done. i have literally been doing laundry since 8a.m. and now it's almost 7p.m. I have one load in the dryer, and one waiting to get dry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now