Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

GET

ON

GOOGLE+

PLZ

NOW

Posted

How many people do y'all have on there?

Posted

Just me an Hasan.

Posted

[quote name='Odin' timestamp='1338089165' post='2435562']
How many people do y'all have on there?
[/quote]


[size=8]LIKE 10![/size]

Posted

Aww man. :(

Posted

actually I shall call the airline, then run, then I shall returneth.

Posted

anyone up for hanging out tonight?

Posted

This guy.

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338222797' post='2436390']
anyone up for hanging out tonight?
[/quote]


What time?

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338222797' post='2436390']
anyone up for hanging out tonight?
[/quote]

Pretty sure I can swing it. :)

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1338229107' post='2436448']
Pretty sure I can swing it. :)
[/quote]

:o

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1338086087' post='2435411']
Seriously folks, get in here!
[/quote]

I never got an invite... granted I was at the beach all day, then we went out to dinner and didn't get back until late, but I still never got one. :P

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Odin' timestamp='1338229403' post='2436455']
What do y'all talk about?
[/quote]

Pretty much whatever floats our boats.

Posted

possibly, I may be able to hang out.

Posted

[quote name='Odin' timestamp='1338229403' post='2436455']
What do y'all talk about?
[/quote]


It's a place for my subjects to come when they years to praise my greatness face to face.

Posted

We might be around...not sure where Brian is.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338229843' post='2436460']
It's a place for my subjects to come when they years to praise my greatness face to face.
[/quote]

This would be more poignant if it didn't have any typos.

Posted

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338227644' post='2436436']What time?[/quote]

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1338229107' post='2436448']Pretty sure I can swing it. :)[/quote]

ummm. around 8:30 MST? that okay?

Posted

Sure, somebody invite me to it, I don't want to set it up this time. :)

I've had a bit of a crazy weekend. Just gonna sit back today.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...