EmilyAnn Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1338245072' post='2436626'] Geez, a Brit with a southern girl's accent. What's the world coming to!! It's be fun to hang with someone from another country. Got a time in mind? Say, right now? I'm available. [/quote] I grew up overseas, I picked up all kinda oddities there. I just love Southern accents, i think they're amesome. I can't right now, I gotta go to sleep (it's 11.45 over here). What time zone are you in?[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338245140' post='2436629'] That's not really Europe. [/quote] It ain't in any other continent.
4588686 Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1338245270' post='2436631'] I just love Southern accents, i think they're amesome. [/quote] You are wise for a pseudo-European.
arfink Posted May 28, 2012 Author Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1338245270' post='2436631'] I grew up overseas, I picked up all kinda oddities there. I just love Southern accents, i think they're amesome. I can't right now, I gotta go to sleep (it's 11.45 over here). What time zone are you in? It ain't in any other continent. [/quote] Central Standard Time. I work odd hours at work, so I'm actually home more often in the mornings, which would work out OK maybe...
EmilyAnn Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 (edited) [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1338245387' post='2436635'] Central Standard Time. I work odd hours at work, so I'm actually home more often in the mornings, which would work out OK maybe... [/quote] So you're what about 5.53PM now? [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338245318' post='2436633'] You are wise for a pseudo-European. [/quote] Muchas gracias. Edited May 28, 2012 by EmilyAnn
arfink Posted May 28, 2012 Author Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1338245614' post='2436637'] So you're what about 5.53PM now? [/quote] Yuppers. It's officially "super loud dubstep time" here in my room.
EmilyAnn Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1338245832' post='2436642'] Yuppers. It's officially "super loud dubstep time" here in my room. [/quote] Here it's "be super quiet so I don't wake everyone else up time". My family need way more sleep than I do. Plus it's too hot to sleep. Anyhoo. That's like what a 6 hour time difference?
arfink Posted May 28, 2012 Author Posted May 28, 2012 Yes, if you are running GMT, which I suspect most/all Brits do.
EmilyAnn Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 Yeah GMT. I'm usually free until like 4PM my time which I realise is super early where you are. Tomorrow I'm free a little later, like 6-7 'cause my family will be out. Darn Atlantic ocean!
arfink Posted May 29, 2012 Author Posted May 29, 2012 Alrighty folks, I'm just gonna leave the hangout up and running for as long as I can, starting now. I may not be available at all times, but I'll leave up an AFK sign if I'm not in front of the keyboard at the moment.
kujo Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 I would participate but my love has returned from a 5 day trip to see her folks, and I'd rather spend time with her. Suckas
4588686 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 I shall be on around 8:30 MST which should be 10:30 EST. I am going running so I may actually be on at like 10:40.
Lil Red Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338256500' post='2436800'] I shall be on around 8:30 MST which should be 10:30 EST. I am going running so I may actually be on at like 10:40. [/quote] see you then
4588686 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338256899' post='2436803'] see you then [/quote][quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338256899' post='2436803'] see you then [/quote] Leaving now. Be on in about half an hour.
BG45 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 It just booted me again haha. Sorry pholks, may try later, but most likely going to bed. Dentist tomorrow!
Lil Red Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1338258439' post='2436818'] It just booted me again haha. Sorry pholks, may try later, but most likely going to bed. Dentist tomorrow! [/quote] yuck. hope it goes well. pray for Fr. Brian while you're in the chair!
4588686 Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338259718' post='2436854'] HASSY! WHERE ARE YOU??? [/quote] I PULLED MY BACK RUNNING AND HAD TO LIMP THE LAST QUARTER MILE OF THE RUN AND WALK BACK!!!! GIVE ME A SECOND!
HisChildForever Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1338258439' post='2436818'] It just booted me again haha. Sorry pholks, may try later, but most likely going to bed. Dentist tomorrow! [/quote] It's being mean to me too.
Winchester Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='HisChildForever' timestamp='1338260931' post='2436887'] It's being mean to me too. [/quote]Maybe it's reacting to your haromes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now