MissScripture Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338339121' post='2437520'] you're welcome. i'm almost done. i have literally been doing laundry since 8a.m. and now it's almost 7p.m. I have one load in the dryer, and one waiting to get dry. [/quote] Hey, just be thankful you HAVE a dryer!
IcePrincessKRS Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338339121' post='2437520'] you're welcome. i'm almost done. i have literally been doing laundry since 8a.m. and now it's almost 7p.m. I have one load in the dryer, and one waiting to get dry. [/quote] I only did 3 today, one left for tomorrow. I swept and did dishes with the girls, but then Matt took them out to play at the park while it was raining and they tracked sand in. I quit for the night.
4588686 Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 Sometimes my husband is all 'ugh' but I'm also kind of 'ugh' but then we laugh about it later.
Innocent Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 I'd love to be a part of this, but I'm a bit paranoid about online security, and the Google+ signup flow has been consistently rejecting all the pseudonyms/autonyms I can think up so far. Any ideas, Arfink?
4588686 Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='Innocent' timestamp='1338343528' post='2437572'] I'd love to be a part of this, but I'm a bit paranoid about online security, and the Google+ signup flow has been consistently rejecting all the pseudonyms/autonyms I can think up so far. Any ideas, Arfink? [/quote] Sexysexturtle39?
arfink Posted May 30, 2012 Author Posted May 30, 2012 Nope. The 'nym wars were won by Google, and they will require you to use your real name. At least with Google+ you can expunge all your data when you stop using it. Facebook tracks you in perpetuity, according to their terms of use. And even if you use a pseudonym on Facebook, your name will get out. Social networking is almost useless without your real name attached anyways. If you want anonymity you should be using Tor and 4chan or Usenet.
Innocent Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1338343844' post='2437579'] Sexysexturtle39? [/quote] Numerals not allowed. Nice try, though. "Innocent Smith" got rejected. I think your entry "doesn't even have a prayer," as you Americans say.
the171 Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 I'll start one since I am all tech savvy and I can do that now.
CrossCuT Posted May 31, 2012 Posted May 31, 2012 Oooh! Voice chat would be so fun! Someone needs to explain how it works!!
arfink Posted May 31, 2012 Author Posted May 31, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1338427125' post='2438272'] I'll create the hangout! [/quote] I might even show up!
BigJon16 Posted May 31, 2012 Posted May 31, 2012 I'll make it. Jeesh. Want something done right, gotta so it yourself. Now go make [i]me[/i] a sammich.
4588686 Posted June 3, 2012 Posted June 3, 2012 If Winchestor would spend a little less time 'mentoring' Ardill in the evenings, it would be interesting to see them show up sometime.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now