An Old School Catholic Message Board

Modesty And Swimwear...

Annie12

PhuturePriest

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338185332' post='2436262']
Prediction for next year's Phatmass Award's newest category: Cutest Phatmass Couple Under 18. The winners? 171 and FP. Could be that she has a similar effect on him that Peyton's had on jLOL.

Bless your heart.
[/quote]

Who is jLOL?

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1338188928' post='2436272']
oh shut your trap you silly woman.
[/quote]

Oh, honey, we're bickering like a married couple. We're officially engaged to be engaged now!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1338190169' post='2436273']
Who is jLOL?

Oh, honey, we're bickering like a married couple. We're officially engaged to be engaged now!
[/quote]

jesus_lol

OH SHUT UP. KUJO, whyyy???

PhuturePriest

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1338190287' post='2436274']
jesus_lol

OH SHUT UP. KUJO, whyyy???
[/quote]

There is no "why" when true love is involved.

Thanks for telling me, by the way.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1338190559' post='2436276']
where's a cleaver?
[/quote]

Oh, honey, there's no need to cut up some meat and make me a sandwich at this time of night. Make me one in the morning, though.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

if i woz a chick i would where a one piece suit and have a printing on front and back saying this, "what tha hell r u lookin at? Pervert!"
What the hell at the front and pervert on the back.

Edited by Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1338183871' post='2436247']
Um, I directly stated men aren't pigs, or at least I implied it. Plus, I never said we got a pass on modesty. We need modesty, too. I've honestly been creeped out enough with these idiots that have their pantaloons hanging halfway down their legs for a lifetime. I mean seriously, do they think women find that sexy? I can only imagine how sexy it is for a woman to stare at the back of a man's boxers...

Plus, none of this was my point. I was simply saying I didn't find her swimsuit very modest. I have no interest in debating about this. I believe in modesty for both men and women (No, I don't think we should dress up like Taliban). This is a view that is acceptable by the Church and in fact, the Vatican has its own dress code. There's no shirts that have a low collar or anything allowed in there. If a woman does the Swiss Guard politely tell her to put on something more appropriate and come back later.
[/quote]

Sorry about that. Seems that conjecture is popular here.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1338171420' post='2436087']
Thanks for this! I doubt I can get to sears and have enough money to buy a top before this weekend but great suggestions! I have some shorts I will wear but my "frumpy" bathing suit covers up my collar bone and leaves exposed my legs.It also has horizontal stripes in neutral colors. I feel old in this suit and just wanted to wear something "younger". Unfortunately, that means exposing yourself to an uncomfortable degree. I wish I could get the best of both worlds without having to pay for another suit.
[/quote]

If you want to get one for later, they are 30% off and free shipping for orders over $50: [url="http://www.landsend.com/ix/womens-clothing/index.html?tab=2&seq=1&page=1&store=le&cm_re=Women-_-D-3&pageSize=72"]http://www.landsend.com/ix/womens-clothing/index.html?tab=2&seq=1&page=1&store=le&cm_re=Women-_-D-3&pageSize=72[/url]

Prediction for next year's Phatmass Award's newest category: Cutest Phatmass Couple Under 18. The winners? 171 and FP. Could be that she has a similar effect on him that Peyton's had on jLOL.

Bless your heart.
[/quote]

Stop being phishy so I can prop you!

Bless your heart.
[/quote]

I laughed, then realized i was being directly compared to Futurepriest. Kujo, you and I are about to have a very serious conversation.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1338190169' post='2436273']
Who is jLOL?
[/quote]

Who knows? he comes in the dead of night like the wind, and leaves in mysterious circumstances.

Archaeology cat

Annie, I got a nice tankini from JCP for a good price. It's one that has a longer top (I mean, it still completely covers my growing bump at the moment) and a skirt.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='kujo' timestamp='1338182963' post='2436243']
[left][u][b]Toomuch meat[/b][/u][/left]
[left]What kind of mustard?[/left]
[left]Save your gross pickles and olives, thank you![/left]
[left]Props for the jalepenos and rye[/left]
[left]Throw on some baby spinach[/left]
[left]Good stuff. You'll get there.[/left]
[/quote]

Ron Swanson is disappointed in you.