GeorgiiMichael Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 And they say girls are bad... :| Hey, we had a great endpoint then FP messed it up. I just wanted a clean break. When that didn't happen, I resorted to capslock. Clearly that didn't work. Mea culpa.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 Am I behind the times for not knowing what on earth this means? Yup.
missionseeker Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 Hey, we had a great endpoint then FP messed it up. I just wanted a clean break. When that didn't happen, I resorted to capslock. Clearly that didn't work. Mea culpa. If that's your hill to die on...
GeorgiiMichael Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 If that's your hill to die on... It's no Calvary, that's for sure.
PhuturePriest Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 (edited) Hey, we had a great endpoint then FP messed it up. I just wanted a clean break. When that didn't happen, I resorted to capslock. Clearly that didn't work. Mea culpa. I was writing that post AS (Decided to use caps lock for the sake of it) she posted that. I didn't see her post. Therefore, I posted according to her new post that had not been posted as I was writing the previous one. Excuse me for not having a separate tab that I refresh every ten seconds to make sure nobody else has posted. And thanks for laying all the blame on me, since I can't help but notice you and two others help continued the thread. Yup. And now we know. :hehe: Edited January 30, 2013 by FuturePriest387
missionseeker Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 It's no Calvary, that's for sure. Well I'm glad that you can acknowledge that...
GeorgiiMichael Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 I was writing that post AS (Decided to use caps lock for the sake of it) she posted that. I didn't see her post. Therefore, I posted according to her new post that had not been posted as I was writing the previous one. Excuse me for not having a separate tab that I refresh every ten seconds to make sure nobody else has posted. And thanks for laying all the blame on me, since I can't help but notice you and two others help continued the thread. And now we know. :hehe: Chill, bro. You're the PM scapegoat, you should be used to this by now. I wasn't being serious. When I go capslock hero, I'm not serious. And if you'll notice, the thread of conversation has been curbed and stopped. So I succeeded in my ultimate goal. Now we're just shooting the sheet, which is fine by me.
Maggyie Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 What I'm confused about that this gal is going to swear off men because her friends... or non-friends, more like... criticized her taste. who does that? you're mean.... and and and... I'm not going to get married. so there. Wah. I mean really you don't need to spend time justifying your taste in the opposite sex. How do other people know, anyway, that she wants a guy with no experience? Does she make it a thing? Maybe that is what other people are objecting to? It's one thing to have a personal preference and another to make it a THING. Frankly I think whether you or any potential bf still own their v card is really nobody's business. it's totally private information.
PhuturePriest Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 Chill, bro. You're the PM scapegoat, you should be used to this by now. I wasn't being serious. When I go capslock hero, I'm not serious. And if you'll notice, the thread of conversation has been curbed and stopped. So I succeeded in my ultimate goal. Now we're just shooting the sheet, which is fine by me. I am quite used to this by now. But I don't know you very well so I didn't know if you were serious or not. Now I know caps lock = not serious. So in the future, caps lock it away. :)
GeorgiiMichael Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 So, what's everyone's favorite flavor of ice cream? I like cookies 'n' cream myself.
PhuturePriest Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 So, what's everyone's favorite flavor of ice cream? I like cookies 'n' cream myself. That sounds delicious. I was never an ice cream guy, though. I love chocolate shakes. As long as they aren't too rich or too weak, nothing can beat them. I think some days I would rather just have chocolate chip cookie dough. Cookies are great, but they aren't as good as cookie dough. So, what's everyone's favorite flavor of ice cream? I like cookies 'n' cream myself. And I know it's too early and it isn't Valentine's Day yet, but I wanted to give you this.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 So, what's everyone's favorite flavor of ice cream? I like cookies 'n' cream myself. ME TOOOOO!!!! (even though that was capslock I am serious. Cookies n' cream has been my favorite since I was a kid.)
Nihil Obstat Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 I think we can all agree that the great Nihil Obstat is, as usual, a veritable fountain of wisdom and pure, righteous energy. In lieu of gifts to commemorate your awe and appreciation, please send donations to the Fraternal Society of St. Peter.
MissyP89 Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 I think we can all agree that the great Nihil Obstat is, as usual, a veritable fountain of wisdom and pure, righteous energy. In lieu of gifts to commemorate your awe and appreciation, please send donations to the Fraternal Society of St. Peter. Who asked you, kid?
4588686 Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 Women are only valuable as fresh sexual conquests for me. A woman without a hymen is like a car without a man to own said car and operate it purely according to the dictates of his pleasure. :flex2: :flex2: :winner: :winner: :flex2: :flex2:
Nihil Obstat Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 Who asked you, kid? Hey, back off. We both have significant others. <_< No flirting with me.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 Wow, this thread is still going on?
Basilisa Marie Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 THIS IS THE THREAD THAT NEVER ENDSSS....................
Recommended Posts