An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vaccinate And Why They Are Bad

elizabeth09

elizabeth09

My mom email this to two of my sisters, and myself.  I read and all that I could think about is how luck I got.  Even today with loving parents who want out of their way to let me speak again.

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-dies-after-routine-vaccination-for-hep-b-polio-and-dpt/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheHealthyHomeEconomist+%28The+Healthy+Home+Economist%29

GeorgiiMichael

The only thing this might prove is that you shouldn't vaccinate when a baby is sick. However, since doctors vaccinate sick babies all the time, this sounds like an anomaly. And quite frankly, I doubt the vaccinations had anything to do with the child's death at all. A person dying is always a tragedy, but accusing the doctors of negligence when they have significantly more medical knowledge and experience than the parents do is ignorant and downright ridiculous.  

Correlation does not imply causation. Vaccines are not bad. 

Edited by EmilyAnn

elizabeth09

May I ask why you, EmilyAnne, think that vaccines are not bad?  I am a Vitim of a vaccine.  My speech want south.

elizabeth09

I don't know what the point of this article is. 

The point of the article is the parents had try to heal their child, intend they got death.

May I ask why you, EmilyAnne, think that vaccines are not bad?  I am a Vitim of a vaccine.  My speech want south.

Who told you that the vaccine caused your problems? Is that your mom's idea, or did a doctor tell you that?

elizabeth09

My mom.  She thought about for while and then when I did not speak after the vaccine, she thought a while on it, then we found it out what happen few years ago.

I do think vaccines are a way to protect a child from harm. However, I do agree that if the child is sick than wait until the child is healthier to "incoculate". Like in this article, The child died but that is beacuse the child's immune system was weakened and was given the vaccine.  This is with the fact that vaccines are inactive version of the virus.

My mom.  She thought about for while and then when I did not speak after the vaccine, she thought a while on it, then we found it out what happen few years ago.

well as gently as possible, let me tell you I don't think your mom really found out what really happened. Just because you stopped speaking after the vaccine, doesn't mean the vaccine caused your speech problems.

say you go for a car ride. When you get out of the car, you throw up.

Did the car ride cause you to feel sick? Maybe. Or maybe you had the flu the whole time.

a similar thing probably happened with your speech. The speech problem and the vaccine happened around the same time, so your mom assumed that was the cause. I'm sorry that happened to you though.