An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vaccinate And Why They Are Bad

elizabeth09

ImageTrinity

While this is still being debated, a rise in autism has been blamed on the 6 in 1 shot given to children. Some cite this as a cause due to it overwhelming the system. It is difficult to explain the spike in autism which has risen since this was implemented.

One significant factor which may explain the rise in autism is maternal age. We know that that children born to older women are much more likely to have developmental problems.

Like I said before, since there is a growing number of people with the confidence that there is a direct link between vaccines and Autism I would request information on some biological or chemical pathway that makes this possible...they have to have identified SOMETHING if they are so positive. I have yet to find it myself as well as those who have a much greater understanding of biochemistry and physiology. 

There is no evidence thus presented that arent speculations or personal stories to really support the stance.

And it makes me sad that young children arent getting the protection they need. To me, it is similar to saying "My seat belt impairs my vision while driving so I am not going to wear it." Not only does your seat belt not have anything to do with your vision, but NOT wearing it all together leaves you vulnerable to harm.

Its not only dangerous to the children directly to be possible victims of these diseases but the population as a whole will lose herd immunity and lead to much more severe consequences in the future.

My aunt is into this since my cousin has Autism.  Autism is tragic.  Children seem fine until they're about 2 and then they often become unreachable and it's heartbreaking for the parents.  I don't blame my aunt for being desperate for answers.  So desperate that she'd buy into pseudoscience.  But the charlatans who peddle this poo deserve a lava enema.  

It is very unfortunate that worried parents are being taken advantage of with this nonsense :( 

Vaccine$, just one more way we follow mammon instead of God.

Sorry for your speech troubles kid, but remember Moses had speech problems. 

Auti$m is another way to make money. 

elizabeth09

Doctors make money off the vaccines.  I think we are safer without the vaccine then with it.

Doctors make money off the vaccines.  I think we are safer without the vaccine then with it.

Do you even know about the diseases these vaccines protect us against and the havoc they wreaked before we were able to protect ourselves against them? These vaccines aren't just for the sniffles. They are for deadly diseases that have caused epidemics which have ravaged societies and decimated populations. We are safer with them than without. 

PhuturePriest

Vaccinations aren't bullet-proof. But neither is open-heart surgery. Should we get rid of that as well?

You cant compare a vaccine to open heart surgery because a vaccine is a preventative measure that doesnt harm you. Open heart surgery is an attempt to correct something that already went wrong.

Vaccines work very very well actually, and the only time they will start to fail is when people stop getting them. With more habitat (humans) for pathogens to infect opens up a window for possible mutations and ability to spread.

My mom email this to two of my sisters, and myself.  I read and all that I could think about is how luck I got.  Even today with loving parents who want out of their way to let me speak again.

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-dies-after-routine-vaccination-for-hep-b-polio-and-dpt/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheHealthyHomeEconomist+%28The+Healthy+Home+Economist%29

fghkretuyk_zps4b927cd4.jpg

ImageTrinity

Nope, they don't. Pharmaceutical companies do. Doctors would make a lot more money off a steady stream of sick (unvaccinated) people. ;)

Jesus didn't get vaccinated. He got circumcised. And He didn't die of a disease.

Plenty of diseases to die from back in those days.

Doctor$ play god, God doesn't play doctor.

Open heart surgery or rely on the Sacred Heart?

havok579257

Jesus didn't get vaccinated. He got circumcised. And He didn't die of a disease.

Plenty of diseases to die from back in those days.

Doctor$ play god, God doesn't play doctor.

Open heart surgery or rely on the Sacred Heart?

Are you seriously saying if you need open heart surgery to not get it?  God gave us brains also.  He wanted us to use them.  God also gave people the gift to heal others.  He wants those gifts used.  Although it seems your saying never go to a doctor.  This has to be one of the most asanine things I have ever heard.  Are you serious?

Are you seriously saying if you need open heart surgery to not get it?  God gave us brains also.  He wanted us to use them.  God also gave people the gift to heal others.  He wants those gifts used.  Although it seems your saying never go to a doctor.  This has to be one of the most asanine things I have ever heard.  Are you serious?

He's not serious. He's a troll. But on a serious biblical note, we do have this.

Doctors make money off the vaccines. I think we are safer without the vaccine then with it.

......then we wouldn't be here debating this, as the entire human race would have been decimated by disease long before now.