An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vaccinate And Why They Are Bad

elizabeth09

SisterSnowflake

As a school teacher who has seen how quickly terrible things spread amongst the student population, especially the little tiny kids, I favor vaccines.

Nihil Obstat

Sorry, Nihil. I will try to stay on topic in the future.

:idontknow: I do not care much if people are on topic. I just do not like conflating subjects that should not be related. :smile3:

elizabeth09

As a school teacher who has seen how quickly terrible things spread amongst the student population, especially the little tiny kids, I favor vaccines.

I cannot favor vaccines because what had happen to me when I was younger.  The reason why parents had a lot of children before vaccines was because they know that about half of their children may not make it into adult life.  But you can believe what you what to believe, because this is a free nation.

havok579257

I cannot favor vaccines because what had happen to me when I was younger.  The reason why parents had a lot of children before vaccines was because they know that about half of their children may not make it into adult life.  But you can believe what you what to believe, because this is a free nation.

so then you agree that vaccines save lives but you don't like them for personal reasons and not any scientific evidence they kill people?

elizabeth09

No, I disagree with vaccines because, not only harming the child, but its forces parents to get them.  I hope one day that the law will change to the point where vaccines are gone, if not, just an option to get.

I believe the reasoning behind yours (and others) feelings on the issue comes from a real incident that was experienced but is blamed on the wrong thing.

I dont know what else can be said in this thread apart from what has already been covered at this point.

elizabeth09

I agree with you, crosscut.  We all have our own options on every topic.  But truth hurts.  Sometimes for the better of the two.  Vaccines will one day haunt us.  The people who been hurt by vaccines can tell their story, like how I told mine.  I don`t want to remand silent for to much longer because I think stories on vaccines need to tell to anyone who will listen.

CatholicsAreKewl

I agree with you, crosscut.  We all have our own options on every topic.  But truth hurts.  Sometimes for the better of the two.  Vaccines will one day haunt us.  The people who been hurt by vaccines can tell their story, like how I told mine.  I don`t want to remand silent for to much longer because I think stories on vaccines need to tell to anyone who will listen.

I apologize for your experiences with vaccines. I don't think anyone can with 100% certainty say that the vaccines are not the reason for what happened. If I'm not mistaken, there are cases of negative reactions to vaccines but they are very rare in comparison to the amount of people they help. Not too long ago, many would die from diseases that are now easily prevented by vaccines. 

I wonder why Big Pharma gets a lot more support than Big Ag on here. 

I'd guess it has to do with the fact that it's a lot easier to grow your own food than do make your own advil, but I could be wrong.

havok579257

No, I disagree with vaccines because, not only harming the child, but its forces parents to get them.  I hope one day that the law will change to the point where vaccines are gone, if not, just an option to get.

still waiting on these facts that vaccines harm children.  any chance of getting these?

there is an option to get vaccines.  you can opt of vaccines for relgious or personal reasons except for i think 2 states.  so this is already in place.

CatholicsAreKewl

still waiting on these facts that vaccines harm children.  any chance of getting these?

there is an option to get vaccines.  you can opt of vaccines for relgious or personal reasons except for i think 2 states.  so this is already in place.

It's hard to prove a causal link sometimes, especially in rare incidents. 

havok579257

It's hard to prove a causal link sometimes, especially in rare incidents. 

problem is this poster is not claiming rare instances.  they are claiming they are so bad and hurt so many.  If the number of dead children from vaccines was as high as this poster seems to indicate their would be scientific evidence to back it up.