An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Slap Floor

MIKolbe

IcePrincessKRS

This week has not been as successful work-out-wise as I planned for. But that's ok because BG is picking up all our slack. :hehe:

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1346261948' post='2475889']
no workout yesterday... sick

no workout today.. sick and have to travel to WV
[/quote]

Aww that stinks. :( Where to in my dear old home state? Anywhere fun?

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1346262667' post='2475894']
This week has not been as successful work-out-wise as I planned for. But that's ok because BG is picking up all our slack. :hehe:
[/quote]

Unintentionally, but thanks :P

Well, I rode my bike again today. I've been trying to ride every day I get the chance because the weather is so fine. :)

I did really well this time until the end, when I accidentally rode through an unseen sprinkler, got sprayed in the face, freaked out, and nearly smashed into a stoplight. It was actually kinda hilarious.

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

So my swim coach gave me a 9,100 yard workout to train for school swimming tryouts.

I'm going to die.

Pray for me.

IcePrincessKRS

I didn't run for as long as I had hoped today (it's been 12 days since I used my elliptical, been walking outside and doing weights instead, gotta work back up). When my body was screaming I quit and did some floor-work. I count it as a good work out, though. I broke a sweat and my body was tired at the end.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

I feel like Iron. I ran 4 miles in 35 and a half minutes today. I think my softball season's over. I batted .563, with 2 HRs, 15 games, 14 runs, 19 RBIs and for my sabermetric friends I had an OPS of 1.373. I am the number 6 guy in the order and it's slow pitch. Now for the 10k and dodgeball season. I am nervous that I will have a hard time fitting in with the dodgeball peeps tho. I guess they all go to a bar after the games and I prolly be dubbed a square peg there. My friend said he'd do it with me but he has backed out more than once before. I really can't drink any alcohol. Not cuzza my age.

I ended up sleeping in today and then a friend asked if he could come over, so I've been cleaning a lot. Which unfortunately doesn't count as exercise, even if it does leave me sweaty.

5 miles with a friend on the Hoodlebug, he wanted to sleep in so we went later (more heat and humidity). I was suffering severe dehydration and heat exhaustion by the end and had my head spinning from the nausea.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1346454915' post='2476940']
I ended up sleeping in today and then a friend asked if he could come over, so I've been cleaning a lot. Which unfortunately doesn't count as exercise, even if it does leave me sweaty.
[/quote]

I think it counts... Don't tell me otherwise, please! :P

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1346727039' post='2478137']
5 miles with a friend on the Hoodlebug, he wanted to sleep in so we went later (more heat and humidity). I was suffering severe dehydration and heat exhaustion by the end and had my head spinning from the nausea.
[/quote]

Ohh, I hate that feeling :(

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1346741556' post='2478203']

[/quote]

It counts! If it involves sweat, it counts!

And amen, I drank so much gatorade and water when I got back. :|

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1346741556' post='2478203']

[/quote]

It does if you're doing things like sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping. It doesn't count if you're doing stuff like laundry(eta: unless you have to go up and down stairs a lot) or washing dishes.

if it counts, then I worked out like a mad man on Saturday...

scrubbed all bathrooms and toilets and sinks... scrubbed floors by hand...

vaccumed the whole house

did 8 loads of laundry (at least 16 trips upstairs and downstairs)

I can breathe today without phelm eminating from a bodily opening. So I will hit the treadmill today...

New prayer requests?