An Old School Catholic Message Board

Questions About Catholics Smoking Marijuana

Gabriela

Winchester

its also unbecoming to publicly attack our bishops.  again its one thing to disagree with them but its completely another thing to attack them.  since you have such an issue with our bishops, did you ever talk to them about your problems with this?  Did you privately speak to them about this first or just publically attack them first?  honest question hopefully I will get an honest answer- have you personally met with the bishops or bishop to voice your issues with them or not?

I've only done impersonal things.

Well, Havok, I can tell you are having a personal moment with Winchester, but would you mind responding to my post?

havok579257

I've only done impersonal things.

then I think your absolutely in the wrong here.  You have yet to met with a bishop privately about your issues and instead choose to publically attack them.  Its easy to sit back and publically attack them but its a lot harder to take the time to go meet with one to voice your concerns.  I suggest before you publically attack them anymore you actually go talk to a bishop privately about what issues you have with them.

Winchester

then I think your absolutely in the wrong here.  You have yet to met with a bishop privately about your issues and instead choose to publically attack them.  Its easy to sit back and publically attack them but its a lot harder to take the time to go meet with one to voice your concerns.  I suggest before you publically attack them anymore you actually go talk to a bishop privately about what issues you have with them.

Being a government worker, I am naturally lazy, though. Your suggestion sounds like work.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, look. My thread went "HOT" and I didn't even notice...

Congratulate me, people. This is my first-ever "HOT" thread.

And all I wanted was a simple answer.

Oh, look. My thread went "HOT" and I didn't even notice...

Congratulate me, people. This is my first-ever "HOT" thread.

And all I wanted was a simple answer.

Congratulations.

Did you get your simple answer?

Congratulations.

Did you get your simple answer?

I don't know, but with 13 pages of posts, probably not.