Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

"i Need Feminism Because..." Cambridge University Students Sha


Recommended Posts

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Maybe I'll just attempt to make macarons again:

 

macarons.jpg

 

It's always macarons season.

Did somepony say Macaron?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

Posted

Hm...well I think Jesus was a feminist, or to be more accurate, he was THE feminist, the one to whom all feminists should take their inspiration from. So I actually do think feminist ideology is necessary or that we all need to be feminists, insomuch as we all need to be more like Christ.

 

The answer to social problems with gender is social change, but social change comes about through personal change.

 

No, we all know that Jesus was a Christian Right conservative, and thus He would want nothing to do with such godless liberal nonsense as burning bras or banning urinals or whatever.  More accurately, He is THE Christian Right conservative, as you can't get more Christian than Christ Himself, nor more Right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Trying to fit Our Lord Jesus Christ into modern ideological categories or labels is stupid.)

Posted

Did somepony say Macaron?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

 

I was so hoping this would be the death of this thread.  A perfect ending.   

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I was so hoping this would be the death of this thread.  A perfect ending.   

^Props.

Posted

(Trying to fit Our Lord Jesus Christ into modern ideological categories or labels is stupid.)

 

Almost as stupid as trying to fit Catholics neatly in any of the political parties. 

 

I've thrown together a neat little Venn diagram to illustrate the vices supported by each of the modern American parties:

 

HQXTOti.png

 

This is by no means comprehensive, but should show why any Catholic with at least double-digit IQ can't wholly support any of the political parties in the US. If your platform includes support for vice, you aren't compatibility with Catholic teaching. The best they can expect from us is to hold our nose as we enter the ballot box when we vote for them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...