An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink: Thread Of Randomness (mk.iii)

arfink

Ploomf said I should share this picture of her with the bishop tonight at the Rite of Acceptance.

1661048_10203703990903196_132016342_n.jp

Thanks everyone! It was sooooooo beautiful and awesome and all the good things. ;) Kinda organized chaos though because there wasn't just my parish, there was about five parishes there, all the really small towns in the surrounding area come here for the rite of election. My family thought it was very nice but they were a bit confused by it, I had to explain some things to then afterward. ;)

Well, I like a lady who can make up her mind.  Do you have a mental image of what a well-kept ARFink might look like?  Considering you are preparing to be his keeper wife?   :evil: :brutebeast:

Well.... since you ask..... ;)

thumb.jpg

Good heavens... O_o

Oh I am gonna have so much fun with you my love once I have you in my clutches. :evil:

So, I found this. I wanted to use it as a signature image for the forums, but I can't change my signature image anymore.

pj3isZU.gif

Doing taxes tonight. It's been difficult, but I think I have found the end of the tunnel. Turbo Tax helps a lot.

I had a lot of extra work to do with my new business. At first I thought I'd have to pay in a ton of money, then I realized I still hadn't done my expenses or deductions yet. I had a lot of them. It all worked out in the end though. :)

So I stumbled across some St. John of the Cross today.

"The virtuous soul that is alone and without a master is like a lone burning coal; it will grow colder rather than hotter."

I have found myself like that lone coal, getting colder, feeling hungry for something to burn, struggling to hang on and stay hot. It's a good Lenten reminder that without my Master, I am powerless as a little coal all alone in the fireplace.

tumblr_m5kn6oxVk81rp9ztj.png