An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink: Thread Of Randomness (mk.iii)

arfink

brandelynmarie

Tony! Get thee to hospital!!! Call your doctor! Praying for you! St. Benedict, pray for him!

Edited by brandelynmarie

I am praying as well, ARFink!!!!!   For wisdom for the doctors and for you to make the best choices you can.   We are here for you!

I am alive! Still sore and such, after surgery, but I made it through. It was a very scary and painful few days, but the worst is behind me. I offered my sufferings for all my friends on Phatmass and elsewhere. :heart: Thank you all for your prayers.

I spent some time google+ ing with ARFink, and he is doing just fine!  

He looks good, and has his usual impish sense of humor.  His ears are just a little bit tweeked, just like in his picture,

photo-13544.jpg?_r=1336592393

but I bet they will be straight up when he gets to go home!

I've been home since about noon. I tend to sleep in 4 hour intervals, wake up to take more Vicodin, walk around the house a few times, change the ice packs on my sutures, and drink my prune juice. I'm getting better, slowly but surely. :) I'm also allowed to eat whatever I wish for food, although I have been staying away from lots of meat for now because I don't want to make my constipation worse. I've been on narcotics for a few days now between the IV drip, the sedation for operating on me, and the Vicodin at home. :P That always does wonders for making it hard to go to the bathroom. :P

TheresaThoma

Glad to hear you are doing better! Sounds like you have a good plan worked out for recovery

brandelynmarie

Prune juice is definitely....medicinal :p Soooo happy you are home! Any questions about recovery, please feel free to ask...I've got the t-shirt to prove it ;)