An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink: Thread Of Randomness (mk.iii)

arfink

Yup, a 5lb pineapple gummy bear. ;) Glad everyone enjoyed it, Bella looks very excited. ;)

Edited by ploomf

ChristinaTherese

Nice. I may have to find an excuse to buy one of those for my brother.... I dunno... maybe You're A Fantastic Brother Day? (After I have money that is. I'm down to $10 for discretionary stuff this month and want to use that on necessities or just little nice things like something at a coffee shop when it's cold and I'm thirsty or lunch out during a walk. Or bus/laundry money if I have to.... I would have more money, but I bought a Kindle and used most of my budget on that.)

Nice. I may have to find an excuse to buy one of those for my brother.... I dunno... maybe You're A Fantastic Brother Day? (After I have money that is. I'm down to $10 for discretionary stuff this month and want to use that on necessities or just little nice things like something at a coffee shop when it's cold and I'm thirsty or lunch out during a walk. Or bus/laundry money if I have to.... I would have more money, but I bought a Kindle and used most of my budget on that.)

Well, they'll always be in the shop for when you're ready. :)

ChristinaTherese

Yep. And You're A Fantastic Brother Day can come whenever it feels like coming. (That's basically how we roll.... "You'd like this. I want to buy it for you. What excuse do I have? I don't think I bought as much as I promised when you were confirmed almost a year ago. It'll be a belated confirmation gift." He basically said that the other day because he wants to buy me The Lamb's Supper by Scott Hahn.)