An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink: Thread Of Randomness (mk.iii)

arfink

THAT is a documented effect of Vicodin, unfortunately, buddy.   :(    

BUT you won't be in pain for ever, and you won't be on EITHER of those forever!

Glad that your ears have perked up, but I am hoping that you won't develop facial ridges!

And.... here's something for you to enjoy.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdlPaCX3S80[/media]

HEY ARFink... can you do us a conversion video of you into a klingon???????   hehehehe

Seems only fair after you morphed your dad into St. Thomas.....  :evil: :brutebeast:

Edited by AnneLine

So, this was me and my stomach last night:

Me: I can't sleep...

Stomach: glob glubglub glorp gooooooomb (Let me sing you the song of my people...)

Me: Wat? Plz stahp

Stomach: blub blub blub bla-blam-blubberblu ba bluuuub (Super Mario Bros theme song...)

Me: ... seriously?

Stomach: glorpp galoooorp GLORPPP (Super Mario Bros theme speeds up, almost out of time!)

Me: ASSJKFLJGSF (Running to bathroom)

Stomach: pthhhhhbttttttttt (just gas. Sorry, your princess is in another castle!)

I help take care of people who have to take some kind of painkillers or antispasticity drugs all the time.  Are you warming up the pj before you take it?  Sometimes that makes a difference (in a good way!)  Hope you keep on feeling better. 

ARFink... I wanted to hear the singing... and I found this....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6pe7hiGxZU[/media]

and then there was this....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndiD8V7zpAs[/media]

sounds like revenge of the video games to me....

What does the fox say tonight?

Well, it's mardis gras, and I'm still not sure what to do with Lent. I'm a little discombobulated with all the surgery stuff of late. What to do, what to do?

My dad went to the dentist today for some kind of custom implant. We are pretty good friends with our dentist, and he has hired me to do one-time jobs for him before. When he got his new endoscopic oral imaging system he had me come in and set it up for him and integrate it into their computer systems.

Well, apparently he's now having trouble with the CNC machine he got for making the custom implants. He used to hire that stuff out, but after getting the machine he feels he doesn't have the patience to operate it on a regular basis. I have to go in for an appointment on this coming Monday, so maybe I'll have to ask him about it. ;)

Next you'll want to do custom designed HUMAN tatoos as well!  You could have a whole new sideline business going.....

I actually know a guy who put his arm into his laser to try to do a tattoo. It is quite frightening looking. :X

Well, I think today was the closest I have come to a bit of a working day since a week before the surgery. Still have soooo much catching up to do. Also, I have not shaved in... a long time. I am unsure if I should keep growing or just put it back to the way it was.

can we see what the alternatives would look like?

sort of like....

beard-cousin-it.jpg

or more like....

mutton-chops-big-150x150.jpg

WE IS CURIOUS... but I think Ploomf gets to make the decision!

And the guy with the home-made tattoo just sounds downright scary!  I can't imagine how much that would hurt, ARFink!

can we see what the alternatives would look like?

sort of like....

beard-cousin-it.jpg

or more like....

mutton-chops-big-150x150.jpg

WE IS CURIOUS... but I think Ploomf gets to make the decision!

And the guy with the home-made tattoo just sounds downright scary!  I can't imagine how much that would hurt, ARFink!

:x  No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no :x

Well, I like a lady who can make up her mind.  Do you have a mental image of what a well-kept ARFink might look like?  Considering you are preparing to be his keeper wife?  :evil: :brutebeast:

So Ploomf is doing the Right of Acceptance tonight. ;) And her family is coming along to see. Say prayers for her and for her family. Maybe we can convert her family too! :evil: