An Old School Catholic Message Board

Marijuana Is Safer Than Alcohol

CrossCuT

No crosscut, marijuana is strong as hell, it's way stronger then alcohol, just a little bit of marijuana will send you to the moon where as a little bit of alcohol won't.

Scientists typically use THC percentage as a measure of the potency of a marijuana sample.

Someone's fancy Harvard degree must be in Gunner-ing. :proud:

incorrect.

rich folk gun,  poor folk hustle.

the one is for fun the other for survival

btw, i give my permission for someone to use the above in some catholic rap. ur welcome.

Scientists typically use THC percentage as a measure of the potency of a marijuana sample.

Yeah, and typically it depends on someones tolerance to it just like pretty much everything else.

I have a very little tolerance to alcohol and caffeine. :(

Edited by CrossCuT

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I'm talking about the difference between one cone ( which is the smallest amount of marijuana a potter can  have addict or not, well you can have half a cone but that will also send you half way to the moon, one standard drink of alcohol won't.) and a standard drink of alcohol. And you use a bong or a pipe to smoke the cone. Although you can cook majijuana unsure how that percentage is taken, you can use alot or a little in the cooking process and in general on the streets you cook with the marijuana leaf and not the fruit/flower.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

incorrect.
rich folk gun, poor folk hustle.
the one is for fun the other for survival

btw, i give my permission for someone to use the above in some catholic rap. ur welcome.

You are the 1%. :proud:

I'm talking about the difference between one cone ( which is the smallest amount of marijuana a potter can have addict or not, well you can have half a cone but that will also send you half way to the moon, one standard drink of alcohol won't.) and a standard drink of alcohol. And you use a bong or a pipe to smoke the cone.

THC concentration.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

and then with the cone you have a choice of spinning it or not. Spinning is when you chop tobacco up with your marijuana, poor people do that alot because then the bag of marijuana lasts longer, then. Scientific evidence or not, the scientist can't get into someones brain and see exactly whats going on indefinately, but also with the whole alcohol thing some people are cadbury's ( that is australian street slang for a glass and a half) some people can only handle 1 or 2 glasses of alcohol before they take off to the moon, but also with marijuana if your not an addict then 100% 1 cone is going to send you to the moon if it is the flower/bud/fruit of the weed.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

and the moon is not a safe place for humans to be to often, you can't breathe up there you know ? And i'm not talking about the effects of smoke on the lungs, although thats a major health risk also. It is a little know street fact that i was told and i'm not 100% if it's the truth but that marijuana has 10 times more tar in it per gram then tobacco does.

I do not. 

Everything in moderation my friend! If you drink alcohol to get drunk and alter your mind...sure its a sin. Same goes for marijuana. 

But the key is that you DONT have to smoke that much, you can smoke a tiny  bit and the result is the same thing as a tiny bit of alcohol...you just dont erode your liver in the process. Which is nice. I like my liver.

I dont think any of these substances in themselves are evil, just depends on how you use them and what your purpose is.

the catechism never mentions moderation when it comes to drug use.  It says unless therapeutic, it is sinful.  Marijuana not used for therapeutic reasons would fall under this.  so if you don't disagree with the catechism, please explain how you reconcile your support of marijuana use for non therapeutic reasons when the catechism states drug use is sinful?