An Old School Catholic Message Board

Marijuana Is Safer Than Alcohol

CrossCuT

This reminds me, when is the next Phatmass meetup?

We should have one in California. There are a couple PMers in the state.

I guess you just don't do anything that might be considered harmful to your body then?

And no, I'm not going to PM you. All the sob stories in the world don't change the facts.

The tone of your posts throughout the phorum has often been very confrontational, sarcastic, and disrespectful to your interlocutors. Phatmass is just emerging from a fairly ugly period in its history. We'd like to keep things friendly now. Please be nice, even when you disagree with others.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

They are both solid arguments.

Are you around on skype? I would love to show you who I am and talk to you. I think it's quite mean that you said if you lived like me you would lose your self respect. You have no idea who I am.

Don't be so judgmental, Jesus had a whole thing about that.

Your judging peoples opinion too and playing them like they never read the article, and i've just about heard it all before, straight off the plate in the dope game and it still haunts me psychologically and physically, but aye alleluia, Jesus saves.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

CatholicsAreKewl

The tone of your posts throughout the phorum has often been very confrontational, sarcastic, and disrespectful to your interlocutors. Phatmass is just emerging from a fairly ugly period in its history. We'd like to keep things friendly now. Please be nice, even when you disagree with others.

Interlocutors. I like that word.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

wat if u buy a pot and just keep it in ur room?

Pot plants are great indoor decorations, some plants survive with very little water there in the family of succulents, but that's a whole other thread. lol :) Marijuana isn't a succulent, in fact it is a very thirsty plant compared to succulents like aloe vera.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Not to mention you can smoke them.

You can smoke any plant if you dry it out. :woot:  i smoked a window spider once when i was hanging out physically and psychologically for marijuana , when i used to do that stuff. I was a creepy  :alien:

What just happened?

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful thread, That started from this paper drug port, aboard this tiny thread. The OP was a mighty postin' woman, the repliers brave and sure. Many posters set writing that day for a three hour thread. A three hour thread.

The talking started getting rough, the tiny thought was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless Pham, the topic would be lost. The topic would be lost. The thread set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle, with Tab’le De’Bah-Rye, OP (Crosscut), the Non-Catholic (Hasan) and his friend (Winnie), the newb (Isidore_of_Seville), the Orthodox (me) and Basila Marie, here on Crosscut’s thread.

Edited by Light and Truth

They call it dope for a reason. What is wrong with your life that you feel the need to fill even a second of it altered by pot or alcohol?

Marajuana seems to be the drug of choice for mentally ill young adults who deserve better treatment.  It took almost 8 years for my friend's family to sort out the drug issue and realize that their son (3 years older than me) was schizophrenic.  He was non-functional, fathered a child and nearly died.  All without the help of alcohol.  Why isn't that in stats? 

What I would like is a state by state DA's report on how many people who committed suicide did so with marajuana in their system--and sands alcohol and other drugs.

From the loss of a friend, and from watching another friend loose 3 of his good friends to me marajuana seems to be the suicide gateway drug.