An Old School Catholic Message Board

Marijuana Is Safer Than Alcohol

CrossCuT

They call it dope for a reason. What is wrong with your life that you feel the need to fill even a second of it altered by pot or alcohol?

There's a massive assumption about the motivation behind inebriation, there.

Nothing says "born to dominate" like sobriety. Those engaged in full-time bad assery cannot spare a waking moment for activities that lead to less than total mental alertness. Sleeping barely qualifies.

Nothing says "born to be ruled" like an altered mental state. Those of you who ingest should keep in mind that once your chosen substance has dimmed your brain people in my category will probably consider stealing your wallet, taking your promotion and/or running off with your spouse.

Intoxicated gazelles are the first to go down my friends.

Nothing says "born to dominate" like sobriety. Those engaged in full-time bad assery cannot spare a waking moment for activities that lead to less than total mental alertness. Sleeping barely qualifies.

Nothing says "born to be ruled" like an altered mental state. Those of you who ingest should keep in mind that once your chosen substance has dimmed your brain people in my category will probably consider stealing your wallet, taking your promotion and/or running off with your spouse.

Intoxicated gazelles are the first to go down my friends.

Exactly.  This is why I don't do weed, because I have dreams

Just wanted to let everyone know that anyone you meet over the internet is actually a rapist. 

Semper Catholic

My cousin was a "pot-aholic." 

He had just finished up his doctoral dissertation at MIT and had just been offered a leading engineering position at Procter and Gamble when he too his first hit.

In a span of a few short weeks he was strung out on dope, first losing his job, his fiancee, then selling his cars and body for his next hit.

Eventually his tolerance grew and he needed even bigger doses.

This november marks the first year of his passing for overdosing on Weed. RIP.

My cousin was a "pot-aholic." 

He had just finished up his doctoral dissertation at MIT and had just been offered a leading engineering position at Procter and Gamble when he too his first hit.

In a span of a few short weeks he was strung out on dope, first losing his job, his fiancee, then selling his cars and body for his next hit.

Eventually his tolerance grew and he needed even bigger doses.

This november marks the first year of his passing for overdosing on Weed. RIP.

Condolences on your loss.

I didn't think one could OD on weed.

Semper Catholic

Yeah real funny seeing a man throw his life away for Pot. Toxicology reports found that his THC levels in his bloodstream were over 25% RIP RIP