An Old School Catholic Message Board

Marijuana Is Safer Than Alcohol

CrossCuT

Marijuana is one of the foulest and most repulsive substances I've ever encountered.

You must not have encountered very many things then.

Has anyone here seen the documentary reefer madness? Truly terrifying

Yes, Its hilarious! I think its a more accurate description of acid than marijuana. In fact, a lot of what people have been posting on here are more accurate descriptions of acid....

GeorgiiMichael

You must not have encountered very many things then.

No, I have. I would rather clean 1000 camp latrines than have to smell someone who has smoked pot.

When I smoke, the only thing I'm a danger to is Doritos lol. And pot smoke may be stinky but it doesn't linger like cigarette smoke. And I think cigarette smoke smells 1000x worse.

No, I have. I would rather clean 1000 camp latrines than have to smell someone who has smoked pot.

Haha! Well if the only criteria on ranking how foul/repulsive a substance is comes down to scent for you...then thats a very interesting system. But to each his own I guess! Rofl

I hope you dont run into an odorless toxin and consume it on accident...might not be good.

When I smoke, the only thing I'm a danger to is Doritos lol. 

Correct.

Meanwhile people with clear heads are busy being/becoming double triple or quadruple threats.

Doing everything in their power to own the game, keeping their heads up and the lights on.

When you're smoking you probably can't even see the more disciplined people who are moving past you.

So pot. Is that really living? Life is something you dominate, if you're any good.

Correct.

Meanwhile people with clear heads are busy being/becoming double triple or quadruple threats.

Doing everything in their power to own the game, keeping their heads up and the lights on.

When you're smoking you probably can't even see the more disciplined people who are moving past you.

So pot. Is that really living? Life is something you dominate, if you're any good.

I know and/or work with a lot of powerful, dominating people.  Most of them drink a lot.  A fair number smoke pot.  

Here is a picture of a cat:

^ ^

I    I

-  -

----

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Just wanted to let everyone know that anyone you meet over the internet is actually a rapist. 

I'm not a rapist !

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

The use of marijuana does not cause suicide.

It doesn't cause it but it can cause it if not used medicinally for it's proper god given purpose, it's like taking an anaconda to school for the paw meets  paw bring your pet dog walk day. Both are animals but both don't have paws, you can't take your pet anaconda to a paw day because an anaconda doesn't have paws. Simply.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I know and/or work with a lot of powerful, dominating people.  Most of them drink a lot.  A fair number smoke pot.

Yeah, people who can't handle stress and need to alter their mental state... that's weakness.

People who alter their mental state for "fun" ... well that's a trade off some people are willing to make. Maybe the experience of having their mental lights dim does not bother them. Other people want to operate at peak vitality. Ratzinger, for example, at one point decided to never take a drink because his position required him to be on the ball 100%.

btw, having done drugs is not a life sentence to mediocrity and failed potential.  The more you cut out the sharper your wits become. I think the only reason GWB got as far as he did was because he swore off it all.