Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Marijuana Is Safer Than Alcohol


Recommended Posts

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

Yeah, people who can't handle stress and need to alter their mental state... that's weakness.

People who alter their mental state for "fun" ... well that's a trade off some people are willing to make. Maybe the experience of having their mental lights dim does not bother them. Other people want to operate at peak vitality. Ratzinger, for example, at one point decided to never take a drink because his position required him to be on the ball 100%.

 

btw, having done drugs is not a life sentence to mediocrity and failed potential.  The more you cut out the sharper your wits become. I think the only reason GWB got as far as he did was because he swore off it all.

 

Gods will is that we trust him, then his plan unfolds. And he can make his plan happen at the speed of light. :) I like what you say about previous drug (and i must add alcohol) abuse shouldn't condemn you to a life of mediocrity, that is yourself or the devil or both doing the condemning.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

beware of the cross eyes reaper.  :reaper:  

Posted

Yeah, people who can't handle stress and need to alter their mental state... that's weakness.

People who alter their mental state for "fun" ... well that's a trade off some people are willing to make. Maybe the experience of having their mental lights dim does not bother them. Other people want to operate at peak vitality. Ratzinger, for example, at one point decided to never take a drink because his position required him to be on the ball 100%.

 

btw, having done drugs is not a life sentence to mediocrity and failed potential.  The more you cut out the sharper your wits become. I think the only reason GWB got as far as he did was because he swore off it all.

 

 

So anyone who ever drinks or smokes is weak? That is pretty moronic.

Posted

are you on something at the moment? just wondering, cuz reading comprehension skills are lacking.

I jk,  srry could not resist.

the use of a substance to deal with stress is a weakness. we all have them. we try to overcome.

some people are not stressed out, they do it for fun. but I already said that in the part where you quoted me.  Suggest re-read for understanding.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

So anyone who ever drinks or smokes is weak? That is pretty moronic.

 

 

The world thinks it's strong dude but it isn't.

Posted (edited)

The day the prophet comes, the trees shall cry out into the night, "We have no master but Lilllabettt, for her we shed the blood of the evil-doers."

Edited by Hasan
Posted

 

 

Meanwhile people with clear heads are busy being/becoming double triple or quadruple threats.

Doing everything in their power to own the game, keeping their heads up and the lights on.

 

 

 Life is something you dominate, if you're any good.

 

you must fit in nicely at Harvard.

Posted

you must fit in nicely at Harvard.

 

you must never went to Harvard.

Posted (edited)

I just got offered a promotion that is out of line with how long I've been at my present job.  Why do I regularly work 9+ hour days and then go volunteer with other political activity to learn new software systems and campaign mechanics?  Because I'm damaged and maladjusted, despite my ability to entertain and make friends.  I also drink.  Why do I drink?  because I'm maladjusted and damaged.  

 

I don't disagree that drinking can be a weakness, of sorts.  But so is the impulse to dominate life and over-achieve.  Which is probably why so many people who are overachievers also drink heavily.  You're dichotomy is flawed.  

Edited by Hasan
Posted

I will now amputate my own tongue for using it to contradict Lilllabettt.  Such is the just penalty established by Lilllabettt before time began.  

Posted

I will now amputate my own tongue for using it to contradict Lilllabettt.  Such is the just penalty established by Lilllabettt before time began.  

I absolve you of your actions in the name of Slenderman.

Posted

I absolve you of your actions in the name of Slenderman.

 

 

How dare you oppose Lilllabettt.  You shall suffer much before you taste sweet death, infidel.  

Posted

I also used 'you're' rather than 'your.'  Humiliation is the fate which awaits all those who contradict Lilllabettt.  

Posted (edited)

I will now amputate my own tongue for using it to contradict Lilllabettt.  Such is the just penalty established by Lilllabettt before time began.  

 

 

You have disappointed me, Hassan. Not only because you have contradicted me, but because you failed to exploit the ammunition I lay before your feet in my OP.

 

"Life was something you dominated if you were any good." -- F Scott Fitzgerald, in classic essay "The Crack Up" in which he relates the mindsets which led to his nervous breakdown.

 

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/episodes/f-scott-fitzgerald/essay-the-crack-up/1028/
 

Learn it, please. And by "learn" I mean memorize, automatize, and be ready to recite.

Edited by Lilllabettt
Posted

You have disappointed me, Hassan. Not only because you have contradicted me, but because you failed to exploit the ammunition I lay before your feet in my OP.

 

"Life was something you dominated if you were any good." -- F Scott Fitzgerald, in classic essay "The Crack Up" in which he relates the mindsets which led to his nervous breakdown.

 

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/episodes/f-scott-fitzgerald/essay-the-crack-up/1028/
 

Learn it, please. And by "learn" I mean memorize, automatize, and be ready to recite.

 

 

Lillabettt has has thuslelly decreed it therefore thus shall it be so.  

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

The holy catholic church iz Chaste/1 women 1 man 1 God. 

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

Weed is earth, earth is sorrow, because she is sad that her children are murdering children and children raping children etc etc. And she is also sad because tab is sad at bullying even for fun. And Jesus loves the earth, but the earth is only the birth and heaven is tha home, phone rome. rofl that's some random ish even for me. But it ain't all sorrow so don't despair and we should be sad about some things but also there is much things to be joyous about and give praise to our LORD. And she never gave birth to addicts, that's gluttony or greed or envy or jealousy perhaps.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

medicinals recieve excemption from the addiction curse rule.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...