An Old School Catholic Message Board

Santa Claus

blazeingstar

Believe me, its endemic in my workplace.  If someone can function for 40 hours, drive their cars, party it up with friends, go out every Friday night, afford to get nice clothing and have a serious signfigant other, then I really don't find it appropriate that they still live with their parents.  Most admit it is becuase it's nice to have someone to cook and do laundry...and yes, I have several co workers to whom parents still do their laundry.

You do not knows these peoples personal lives even if you think you do or the reasons behind the decisions they make. You have no right to judge them. All youre doin is make calloused generalizations and presumptions based on stereotypes and superficial perceptions. 

You do not knows these peoples personal lives even if you think you do or the reasons behind the decisions they make. You have no right to judge them. All youre doin is make calloused generalizations and presumptions based on stereotypes and superficial perceptions. 

So what?  They aren't living in reality and do throw around their money, get new cars and have other such luxaries.

I have every right to my feelings.

So what? 

I have every right to my feelings.

Lol yes you sure do! I have every right to tell you how bad those feelings are haha!

I find it really sad they you are completely comfortable with the fact that you are judging and demeaning a group of people while admitting to not knowing them at all.

This is why the world is a horrible place. :(

Lol yes you sure do! I have every right to tell you how bad those feelings are haha!

I find it really sad they you are completely comfortable with the fact that you are judging and demeaning a group of people while admitting to not knowing them at all.

This is why the world is a horrible place. :(

Oh yes, lets call the social police beucase my co-workers live at home, buy lunch every day, go out to drink after work, get a new car.  I'm a horrible person becuase I think they are living in a fantacy world.  Yep, bad bad me.

And lets just go ahead and give CPS the heads up becuase I plan to abuse my chilren by not playing fantificul games with them.  Afterall this will hugely psycologically damage them. 

Oh wait, maybe then they won't be living in my house when they are 30.  Not a problem with me.

Meh, I never said any of that so reign it in.

Reign it in?  What are you going to do?  Use your fake mod powers on me.  This thread has implied that adults engaging in fantacy is soooo much better for children.  Well, I choose not to believe that.  I will not be adhereing to it.  I do not in any of the children that I watch.  I teach them real skills like baking and art and even keeping house.  If they want to be a horse while doing so, they can, but I don't cater to their whims.

Watch out! I will turn on my mod powers on you! :evil:

Sure you will.  Just as much as you are santa and will give me presants.

Both are illiogical and fake.

Sure you will.  Just as much as you are santa and will give me presants.

Both are illiogical and fake.

Well thats where youre wrong because I AM Santa.

I have never lied.

There is no such person as santa

you claimed to be santa

you lied

it's as simple as that.

There is no such person as santa

you claimed to be santa

you lied

it's as simple as that.

Impossible

Impossible

Keep diluting yourself then, its no skin off my nose. I pity you deeply, but if you choose to be super secret PM Moderator Santa there's nothing I can do to stop you or break your dillusion.

super secret PM Moderator Santa

Holy cow! I wonder if the mods can make that my own personal group because its amazing!