maximillion Posted July 27, 2014 Posted July 27, 2014 "We all share our best bits but leave out the emotion......" Hmmm.....this is one of the reasons I do it. As an Aspie, the emotion is confusing for me. On the other hand, I can agree with most of the rest. "Show the difference that being there can make." Yes.....
Ancilla Domini Posted July 28, 2014 Author Posted July 28, 2014 For your crocheting pleasure... http://goodknits.com/blog/mary-jane-slippers/
Ancilla Domini Posted July 28, 2014 Author Posted July 28, 2014 I so need a pair of those......do you crochet? Yep! I love it! I crochet so much more than I knit, actually. I don't know what it is that I prefer...I guess it's the fact that you can do so much more with a couple of different crochet stitches than you can do with a whole truckload of knitting stitches. (My mother jokes that I only crochet because we don't have space in our apartment for two needles. :hehe2:)
maximillion Posted July 28, 2014 Posted July 28, 2014 Ha ha! Love it. I have a yarn stash, it takes up quite some space, and I both knit and crochet. These days I find crochet easier as one of my wrists is a little stiff and burns when I hold knitting needles. However, I do love Aran knitting. Such amazing patterns.
Ancilla Domini Posted July 30, 2014 Author Posted July 30, 2014 (edited) Waaaiiiit a second! When I signed up for Junior year, I wasn't informed I had to do Chem labs!! Upon learning that, my train of thought was something to this effect: :shocking: :pinch: :angry: :stubborn: :crazyshoot: :bash: :stars: Edited July 30, 2014 by Ancilla Domini
maximillion Posted July 31, 2014 Posted July 31, 2014 Know the feeling, when I did Psychology junior, it meant I had to attend the Life Sciences labs. My most persistent memory is the lab and the write up on 'Turn Alternation in Porcelious Scabae'. Basically, Woodlice all over the place. Ugh! The worst Psych lab was on short term memory where we had to learn lists of nonsense syllables. Yawn...............
Ancilla Domini Posted July 31, 2014 Author Posted July 31, 2014 The worst Psych lab was on short term memory where we had to learn lists of nonsense syllables. Yawn............... Ouch! That sounds horrid. XP
maximillion Posted July 31, 2014 Posted July 31, 2014 It was all rather boring TBH. I learned much more from my Counselling and Groupwork Diploma - I mean about how people tick.
Ancilla Domini Posted August 15, 2014 Author Posted August 15, 2014 I went through a car-wash with some friends, about a week ago, and we realized just a bit too late that the sun-roof was up...(we didn't realize that when you press the button too long, it does close the front, but it opens the back...) That didn't end very well.
maximillion Posted August 15, 2014 Posted August 15, 2014 Oh no! U hope everything dried out okay. I would hate that, mainly cos I would feel like kicking myself.
Ancilla Domini Posted August 15, 2014 Author Posted August 15, 2014 (edited) Oh no! U hope everything dried out okay. I would hate that, mainly cos I would feel like kicking myself. Well, the water poured out all over everything and we started picking up the rubber foot-mats and holding them up to collect water in. :P My friend's mom, who was up front, didn't want to fiddle with the sunroof because she didn't really know how to work it and was afraid of opening it even more. Then she had to go into the grocery store with sopping wet clothes. :P Everything turned out fine, and the car dried out well, but it was an extremely amusing first car-wash experience for me. :P Edited August 15, 2014 by Ancilla Domini
maximillion Posted August 15, 2014 Posted August 15, 2014 How galling! The kind of thing that makes you laugh behind your hand when you see it. (I'm not laughing, honest!)
Ancilla Domini Posted August 15, 2014 Author Posted August 15, 2014 (I'm not laughing, honest!) Go ahead and laugh! We did, during, and after. :P It was just such a ridiculous thing to have happen that we couldn't help but think it funny. XD
ChristinaTherese Posted August 15, 2014 Posted August 15, 2014 Lab can be fun! And... that's kinda funny with the car wash.
maximillion Posted August 16, 2014 Posted August 16, 2014 Some labs are fun........er........no, can't recall one! Maybe I just had s/crappy professors.
Ancilla Domini Posted August 17, 2014 Author Posted August 17, 2014 (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOUiAr9-KSo#t=146 Edited August 17, 2014 by Ancilla Domini
maximillion Posted August 18, 2014 Posted August 18, 2014 :winner: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: It's a bit scary though, because my foster son seems to be attached by an invisible cord to his phone..........he has dropped it in the john twice, so last time he bought a waterproof one. When I asked him why he was answering it at that time and could it not wait, he just gave me that look.
Ancilla Domini Posted August 22, 2014 Author Posted August 22, 2014 I've been asked to play the violin at my cousin's wedding... :shocking: SCARY!
Ancilla Domini Posted August 22, 2014 Author Posted August 22, 2014 I've been asked to play the violin at my cousin's wedding... :shocking: SCARY! I was just told what I'm going to be playing - I'm going to play Handel's Water Music Suite during the groom's entrance. *begins freaking out a month early* :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now