Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Think This Is The Beginning Of A Beautiful Phriendship...


Recommended Posts

maximillion
Posted

I once went out with a gynaecologist. He had some big formal diner to go to and asked if I would go with him. Tux, posh frock, the whole nine yards. He was someone who didn't like pretension so I was a bit surprised he went.

Anyway, there were plenty of pretentious people there, and mid way through the very formal meal  (so much flatwear you could have constructed an airplane if you'd needed too),

he got fed up of it all and when yet another person wanted to know what he did, his reply came in one of those strange silent moments that sometimes occur.

 

"I'm a vagina mechanic!"

maximillion
Posted

My mouth was watering from all that....surgery!

 

 

(I have actually cooked food in an autoclave. No, I'm not telling.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(It was New Year and we were on duty and .........you guess the rest).

Ancilla Domini
Posted

If you have not yet watched "Arsenic and Old Lace," with Cary Grant, Raymond Massey, and Peter Lorre, you must go watch it. Now.

Posted

Now.

 

No.

Ancilla Domini
Posted

No.

 

Yes. :evil:

Posted

Yes. :evil:

 

Ni.
 

Ancilla Domini
Posted

Ni.
 

 

Jep.

Posted

Jep.

:covereyes:

I hate phighting...

Ancilla Domini
Posted

:covereyes:

I hate phighting...

 

I propose a truce! Cease phire! :buddies:

Posted

Peace on Earth!  Good Will toward Earthlings!

Ancilla Domini
Posted

Philosophy quiz to do tonight ... :unsure:

 

column_Cat-meme_021.jpg

Posted

Itsatrap.jpg

 

I knewed it! That's why I never did.
 

maximillion
Posted

I growed up, but I didn't like it, so I growed down again.

Posted

I growed outward.... from side to side.... probably too much growed....

maximillion
Posted

Er....well I did that too.

 

But since I joined savechocolatebunnies.com and ate toys instead of chocolate bunnies, things have been .....different.

Posted

Er....well I did that too.

 

But since I joined savechocolatebunnies.com and ate toys instead of chocolate bunnies, things have been .....different.

 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhShheWVjPc[/media]

 

babyducky_200-f54b5cddcc450812ab1c7af324

maximillion
Posted

Rubber Ducky you're the one...

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh85R-S-dh8

Ancilla Domini
Posted

Rubber Ducky you're the one...

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh85R-S-dh8

 

Do not tempt me. I gave up rubber duckies for lent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:hehe2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...