An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Walks Across America Thread - California To Maine!

AnneLine

Adding (or math in general) makes me go crazy so there is no avoiding it for me.  :dead:

TheresaThoma

That works for me. I really need to get a good pedometer so I can more accurately track my mileage.

TT you can go to Amazon and get one.  The one that I use is called OMRON and it has work very well for me.  It got me cyber walking like we are doing twice across the Country.  

TT you can go to Amazon and get one.  The one that I use is called OMRON and it has work very well for me.  It got me cyber walking like we are doing twice across the Country.  

maximillion

An hours more rolling - this should increase exponentially after I get my scooter back from the scooter hospital!

Way to go.

TT, here's the pedometer I use... it works really well and can be carried in a pocket or purse:

o51gLn1ncm4L._SY355_.jpg

they carry it on amazon as well as other places.

Anybody else got updated numbers????

TheresaThoma

Ok by the 15 minutes equals 1 mile. I did about 8 miles today (hiked for a little over 2 hours).

I will look into the pedometer. There are a couple of different models from the OMRON I'm kind of liking this one.http://www.amazon.com/Omron-HJ-321-Tri-Axis-Pedometer-Black/dp/B007ZWIJR2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405651670&sr=8-1&keywords=omron+pedometer Since it is only 16 dollars I might try it out and see if I like it.

TheresaThoma, I have the other Omron (pictured) but my experience with it has been wonderful.  It looks like people are giving the little one you posted a good review.   Let us know what you think.  

About 20 miles this past week. Would have hiked more out at my grandparent's put it was raining too much here. :(