An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

Not A Mallard

I was recently reminded of a dream where some guy was playing "Teenage Wasteland" on a sidewalk, then suddenly my folks and I were transported to the 70s, which looked like grainy footage that we were pasted in via green screen, in the middle of a nighttime hippie parade that George Lucas and Steven Spielberg participated in.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was twelve, I posted a topic on a different forum that everybody made fun of me for. I suddenly wish that I'd said, "Wow. I'm the youngest one here and the only one who isn't acting like a child."

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I'm a Jedi and am censor crazy. 

"May the Morse be with you."

I was born in the darkness before i saw the sun, in the secret of my mothers womb.

Yaw thought i was some kinda alien right. :lol2::clap3:

Born by hyperstructural flim flam magic fairy dust. Thaz wot u all thort was n it. :P

I'm a Jedi and am censor crazy. 

"May the Morse be with you."

I was born in the darkness before i saw the sun, in the secret of my mothers womb.

Yaw thought i was some kinda alien right. :lol2::clap3:

Born by hyperstructural flim flam magic fairy dust. Thaz wot u all thort was n it. :P

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

LOL. Not that kind of darkness. HaHa. Although i have entertained that kind of darkness to many times. :) Plus guys like that are scared of me coz i'm a pacifist and don't believe in violence and happy for them to do with me as they will. That scares em coz they actually want a fight, so they leave me alone. LOL.

Though i have been betrayed the last 6 years to not be a pacifist not that i have been fighting but i have been having very dark thoughts about kicking in some teeth but i'm going back to being a pacifist. Pacifist = Peace

But don't be one of those kitty cat pacifist that won't die for what they believe in. It is easy to kill for what you believe in but not so easy to die for it.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

sorry not a mallard, these comments weren't directed at you personally just my general rambling. But aye guys if we to be pacifist that are willing to die for what we believe in we prob shouldn't be passive aggressive egging for a thump and entrapping poor lost souls to show aggression and just speak our peace gently in all meekness without hiding our headz like ostriches. :)

Let us pray "Come what may" each and every day.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Not The Philosopher

My dream project is to make a video game that spoofs fantasy games. I wish I knew how to make it.

RPGmaker is a good program that doesn't require any knowledge of programming languages to use. I've made my fair share of bad games with it.

RPGmaker is a good program that doesn't require any knowledge of programming languages to use. I've made my fair share of bad games with it.

I mean a full 3D-rendered, N64-style game.

Not The Philosopher

I mean a full 3D-rendered, N64-style game.

Oh. That's even easier! All you need is an old N64 cartridge, a pair of blowtorches and a copy of Georg Joos' Theoretical Physics.

Oh. That's even easier! All you need is an old N64 cartridge, a pair of blowtorches and a copy of Georg Joos' Theoretical Physics.

My reaction if it actually works:

• 3 months later...
LittleWaySoul
On 8/10/2015, 9:34:19, Not A Mallard said:

I have know idea what just happened, but it was so stupid (and slightly disturbing) that it made me laugh hysterically.

Hahahaa Olan Rogers is super wut in a lot of his sketches. His stories are my favorite. :)

Not A Mallard
7 hours ago, LittleWaySoul said:

Hahahaa Olan Rogers is super wut in a lot of his sketches. His stories are my favorite. :)

This one's gotta be my favorite (or least favorite video starring Olan)