An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

Not A Mallard

THE CRAZIEST TWIST ENDING THAT NEVER HAPPENED: "Frodo stepped into the fiery mountain and was greeted by the sound of organ pipes and the sight of Sauron facing a woman with a pastor beside them."

Not The Philosopher

THE CRAZIEST TWIST ENDING THAT NEVER HAPPENED: "Frodo stepped into the fiery mountain and was greeted by the sound of organ pipes and the sight of Sauron facing a woman with a pastor beside them."

Well, it wouldn't be the first time one of the Maiar tied the knot.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

There are angel weddings, they are eternal, they wear the ring on the right hand. lol. Just playing around i know knott.lol. But angels also make pinky promises others wise known as a friendly bet, otherwise know as i don't know lets find out, whoever is right or wrong we stay together.

happily ever after, and i guarentee you disney isn't selling such an ending. Though J.R. Tolkein may be, i don't know, but i think it is grand that the Lord of the rings series has a wedding in it.

My two favorite movies when i was 6 years old were, ' The Great Race' and ' Storm Boy'

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Not The Philosopher

I am listening to Igor Stravinsky's Song of the Nightingale for the first time in years. It is kinda strange.

Not A Mallard

I find the idea of a people fighting with lightsabers to the tunes of Phantom of the Opera oddly appealing.

HopefulHeart

When I was 6 or 7, I unsuccessfully attempted to write a parenting book, entitled "The Funniest Things Children May Do." I planned to describe the strange things kids do, based off my own activities. As I recall, I thought it would be really helpful for parents to have a kid's perspective on kids' antics. Who knows, it could have been a bestseller.

• 2 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I have a speck of indian in my blood from 400 years ago.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

NadaTeTurbe

There's a lot of tread I want to answer here, but I'm to lazy to translate my answers in my head. 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

well put your slippers on NadaTeTurbe, and your sole/tread won't get worn out. lol.

There's a lot of tread I want to answer here, but I'm to lazy to translate my answers in my head. 

NadaTeTurbe

Haha, I need to do this. But I want to take intensive english courses this year. It's my year goal's xD

Not A Mallard

I have know idea what just happened, but it was so stupid (and slightly disturbing) that it made me laugh hysterically.

Not A Mallard

After seeing Rogue Nation again last night, I had a dream where I was watching a Mission: Impossible movie, and my alarm went off right as the end credits started.

FINALLY. A DREAM WITH AN ENDING.

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing Rogue Nation again last night, I had a dream where I was watching a Mission: Impossible movie, and my alarm went off right as the end credits started.

FINALLY. A DREAM WITH AN ENDING.

but one dreams end is just the beginning of another.

Not A Mallard

but one dreams end is just the beginning of another.

That's true for one dream I had while I was on the 2012 March for Life.

In it, I was at my local movie theater, and nothing that was playing interested me. Suddenly, I realized that my car was a time machine, so I decided to travel to the future to see The Dark Knight Rises. I convinced three people to come with me, including Robert Downey Jr. and Cheech Marin. As we were travelling to the future, I woke in my room and posted about it on Facebook. Then I woke up for real in a hotel room in Washington, DC.