An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

Not A Mallard

I've been coming up with better titles for the Walking Dead (which I don't watch) spinoff series:

The Walking Dead Rises

Son of the Walking Dead

The Walking Dead Into Darkness

Age of the Walking Dead

Revenge of the Walking Dead

Planet of the Walking Dead

Godzilla vs. the Walking Dead

Five Nights at the Walking Dead

The Walking Dead Strikes Back

The Walking Dead on Ice

Ewoking Dead

The Walking Dead Because They Didn't Look Both Ways

HopefulHeart

The Running Dead

To return to the topic: I have seen every episode of the sixties sci-fi show Lost in Space.

Not A Mallard

I've made many movies over the years with a game called 3D Movie Maker, and one of these movies is about a paper boy who rides in a car delivering paper while destroying buildings and plowing people over. At the end, his dad is like, "How long did that take, sonny?"

"...Three minutes and twenty-eight seconds, dad!"

"Whoa, sonny! You broke a new record. And a city!"

After looking upon the ravaged city, the movie ends as they're walking off to get ice cream.

I used to be such a nihilist.

HopefulHeart

For fun over spring break, I am rereading Redwall and trying to relive my childhood obsession with that series.

I'm not all they fond of tacos. They crumble too easily, and thus I make a mess. I prefer the whole enchilada.

IgnatiusofLoyola

I'm not all they fond of tacos. They crumble too easily, and thus I make a mess. I prefer the whole enchilada.

​Perhaps you should try soft tacos. They don't crumble and they are just as tasty and good for you. :paco:

Not A Mallard

​Perhaps you should try soft tacos. They don't crumble and they are just as tasty and good for you. :paco:

EINT0.gif

HopefulHeart

I just found out that my application to my preferred school for transferring is in the final stages of the review process!! Soon I'll know if I am accepted! It's a selective research university, and I really want to get in. *fingers crossed* :)

​I WAS ACCEPTED!

:) :) :)

Now I'm praying that I get a good financial aid package....

Not A Mallard

​I WAS ACCEPTED!

:) :) :)

Now I'm praying that I get a good financial aid package....

AccountDeleted

I love it when Daylight Savings goes back to ordinary time in the autumn (as it did this weekend in Australia). It is lighter when I get up in the morning and it's ok that it is darker earlier because the weather is cold and starting to get wetter, so who cares if it's dark as well?

I also love autumn because it has cold days and yet still some sunny, warm days for variety, and when it is cold, it feels cozy inside. Today was a really nice cold day that got warm and sunny and then changed back to cold. Perfect. :)