An Old School Catholic Message Board

I just fired Winchester

dUSt

Ahmahgerd no need to be sensitive or "inform on" various people. Like lets engage in an untwisting knickers fest. Why does there always have to be this drama!! Oh noes someone disagreed with me on the internetz!!! To the stake with em. 

AccountDeleted

I think it is in poor taste to single out Credo as you are doing.

I wasn't. I simply responded to @dUSt's request for names. I gave my opinion.I didn't attack him personally, and I only responded to the posts of other people. @Credo in Deum on the other hand, decided to make fun of me personally for my opinion, despite the fact that he is a Mediator of Meh and should be held accountable to higher standards of behavior. This was a personal attack, which I did not do to him. It was this kind of behavior in the past that made me name him at dUSt's request for names. dUSt said that he can't change things if we don't let him know, but when someone tries to pin the bell on the cat, they get attacked en masse. I will defend my original post because Credo's behavior in this thread towards me shows that he shouldn't be a Mediator of Meh. My opinion and I'm sticking by it. Personal attacks are supposed to be against the rules, but he doesn't think the rules apply to him. I haven't called him names but he can use words like 'hypersensitive, controlling, and condescending.'

Edited by nunsense

veritasluxmea

Now I see. 

NS was just stating her opinion. Maybe an accurate one, maybe not. But it was still phrased nicely enough. After this thread I'm inclined to think she's on to something because that really was in poor taste. 

Yes, I agree with Credo on NS tone sometimes, but there's no need to be rude. Get over it. Block her if you need a break. It's not threatening phatmass. 

AccountDeleted

Now I see. 

NS was just stating her opinion. Maybe an accurate one, maybe not. But it was still phrased nicely enough. After this thread I'm inclined to think she's on to something because that really was in poor taste. 

Yes, I agree with Credo on NS tone sometimes, but there's no need to be rude. Get over it. Block her if you need a break. It's not threatening phatmass. 

Thank you.

I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but I see a lot of other abrasive personalities on phatmass, and I thought the whole point was to try to at least be civil when disagreeing with others -not to attack them personally. 

I can sound condescending, I admit that, but so can a lot of other people on here. I can be hyper-sensitive, and I work on that but there are lots of sensitive people here too. And as for controlling - I have no power here at all, like the Mediators of Meh do, so I am not sure how I can control anyone at all? I simply state my views like everyone else. 

This thread has become an attack against me with name calling and poor taste videos - if I'm being hypersensitive, then is it ok for all of us to call each other names and post videos that insult them? Just want to know.

Edited by nunsense
double edit

I think credo overmod's too. I've said that before, and I don't think it's just me being over-sensitive. It's not like he hurts my feelings I just think his modding skillz are lacking.

Is that some grave insult? Lol don't take things so srs. As long as I can kvetch about it, anyone can be a Mediator of Meh! Because I'm sure as hell  not gonna do it.

Edited by Ice_nine
grammar failure

Credo in Deum

nobody likes a kissass

Very true.  Might as well go out with a boom.  Any ideas Sir Cuss?

tumblr_inline_nsauif87we1t58d5e_500.gif

One of my favorite gifs.