An Old School Catholic Message Board

I just fired Winchester

dUSt

:lol4: so disingenuous  

You should calm down. You are acting kind of immature. I thought adults are supposed to be able to disagree civilly.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

AccountDeleted

You should calm down. You are acting kind of immature. I thought adults are supposed to be able to disagree civilly.

I have reported this as a personal attack. I'm tired of you attacking me for no reason other than that you don't like me.

Credo in Deum

I think posting in triplicate is a little condescending too! LOL 

You think I am condescending and I think you are condescending. Tie!

And this has really become ridiculous. I know you dislike me intensely Nihil- we don't need to beat that dead horse anymore. Let's let it die.

Beating a dead horse.jpg

I find it interesting how you make an accusation against Nihil with no proof.  It's as if you make the suggestion so if he ever disagrees with what you write people will assume it couldn't be for any reason other than because he "dislikes" you.  IMO, your writing style seems very manipulative.  Lastly his triple posting is probably due to the forum issues we've been having since it's happened in other threads not just this one. 

AccountDeleted

I find it interesting how you make an accusation against Nihil with no proof.  It's as if you make the suggestion so if he ever disagrees with what you write people will assume it couldn't be for any reason other than because he "dislikes" you.  IMO, your writing style seems very manipulative.  Lastly his triple posting is probably due to the forum issues we've been having since it's happened in other threads not just this one. 

If you are referring to the accusation that he dislike me - that is borne out by his personal attacks against me, just as you do. I have reported both of you for personal attacks, but if you are the Mediator of Meh reading the reports, I doubt anything will happen. I simply cannot understand why I am the focus of this thread for simply posting a name in response to @dUSt's request to be honest and do so. I am sorry I ever took him at his word now. This has been an intense personal attack against me in this thread for simply stating my opinion. Nihil can state his, you can state yours,but when I state mine I am called names and ridiculed in a video. Bad form Phatmass.

Credo in Deum

Pfft.  Ice and Super have both stated their disapproval and I haven't "attacked" them. My video was to poke fun at this situation, and everything I've accused you of being you admitted to being (except for 'controlling') which obviously shows I wasn't name calling but speaking honestly about the issues you bring to the forum.  Issues which I've have seen cause a member to leave this site.  But no when I speak honestly about you it becomes a personal attack.  Anything I say about you would always be construed as a personal attack from you. 

Regardles I'm going to let another Mediator of Meh handle the reports since I'm sure if I did it you would throw a fit about it. 

AccountDeleted

Nunsense relax. Credos video was a little rude. You're getting pretty worked up. 

Well, it feels like a lynch mob - that old group mentality. And the word 'relax' never helped anyone relax. It just sounds condescending. mmmm, where have I heard that word before?

I guess I finally understand that proverb. 'Haters gonna hate.' 

I think I'll go '''''''relax'''''' now.

AccountDeleted

Pfft.  Ice and Super have both stated their disapproval and I haven't "attacked" them. My video was to poke fun at this situation, and everything I've accused you of being you admitted to being (except for 'controlling') which obviously shows I wasn't name calling but speaking honestly about the issues you bring to the forum.  Issues which I've have seen cause a member to leave this site.  But no when I speak honestly about you it becomes a personal attack.  Anything I say about you would always be construed as a personal attack from you. 

Regardles I'm going to let another Mediator of Meh handle the reports since I'm sure if I did it you would throw a fit about it. 

So why do you attack me personally and not the others? That's an interesting point. You say that I caused someone to leave the site. If you are referring to MLF, she left during a debate in which I was no part because I was away at work all week. So why do I get blamed for that? If it was someone else, you will have to be more specific because these vague innuendos don't really provide any info so how am I expected to learn from your statements? I was speaking honestly about issues involving the forum too - your modding specifically, but I didn't use videos and name calling to make my point. I just stated it. I really don't get the personal attacking by you and Nihil. What have I ever done personally to either of you?

And yes, I would throw a fit if you had a conflict of interest and tried to handle those reports yourself. Another Mediator of Meh might agree with you and not me, but at least I would hope they would be open minded about it, which I don't feel you are.

I can see no other reason for you and Nihl to treat me to personal attacks except a personal dislike. There are so many others here who are 'condescending' (Nihil being one of them IMO) or cranky or opinionated or just plain crazy, but for some reason, I am the one being singled out for voicing my opinions. I am seriously confused about you two.

Edited by nunsense

Credo in Deum

So why do you attack me personally and not the others? That's an interesting point. You say that I caused someone to leave the site. If you are referring to MLF, she left during a debate in which I was no part because I was away at work all week. So why do I get blamed for that? If it was someone else, you will have to be more specific because these vague innuendos don't really provide any info so how am I expected to learn from your statements? I was speaking honestly about issues involving the forum too - your modding specifically, but I didn't use videos and name calling to make my point. I just stated it. I really don't get the personal attacking by you and Nihil. What have I ever done personally to either of you?

And yes, I would throw a fit if you had a conflict of interest and tried to handle those reports yourself. Another Mediator of Meh might agree with you and not me, but at least I would hope they would be open minded about it, which I don't feel you are.

I can see no other reason for you and Nihl to treat me to personal attacks except a personal dislike. There are so many others here who are 'condescending' (Nihil being one of them IMO) or cranky or opinionated or just plain crazy, but for some reason, I am the one being singled out for voicing my opinions. I am seriously confused about you two.

I would love to address your concerns but we don't need another report for personal attacks so I won't.  

MarysLittleFlower

Looks like we're all in need of some hot chocolate :) by the way I do take full responsibility for leaving that time. There are many who deal better with debates than I do. So see now its no one else's fault and we don't have to analyze that part further :)

AccountDeleted

I would not call any of these people haters.   And I used to hate a couple of them. 

Well, it's from the proverb, and I'm not feeling a lot of love directed my way right now. IRL they are probably all great, kind and loving people, but on here they display a different side.

I would love to address your concerns but we don't need another report for personal attacks so I won't.  

Feel free to PM me and I won't file a report about anything you say. If you are sincere then I think I at least deserve an explanation for all the hostility.

Credo in Deum

Feel free to PM me and I won't file a report about anything you say. If you are sincere then I think I at least deserve an explanation for all the hostility.

I think the best thing I can do for myself is not speak with you, in threads or in PM. 

If you are referring to the accusation that he dislike me - that is borne out by his personal attacks against me, just as you do. I have reported both of you for personal attacks, but if you are the Mediator of Meh reading the reports, I doubt anything will happen. I simply cannot understand why I am the focus of this thread for simply posting a name in response to @dUSt's request to be honest and do so. I am sorry I ever took him at his word now. This has been an intense personal attack against me in this thread for simply stating my opinion. Nihil can state his, you can state yours,but when I state mine I am called names and ridiculed in a video. Bad form Phatmass.

I have reported this as a personal attack. I'm tired of you attacking me for no reason other than that you don't like me.

I have not attacked you in any way, nor have I any intention to do so.

AccountDeleted

Well, I made my offer to try to reconcile via private messenger. There is nothing more I can do. The door has been left open.