An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know You're A Catholic Nerd When...

Andrea348

when you cant stand that your priest never reads the votive Mass in honor the Blessed Mother on Saturday.. and when you give priests Catholic books.

[quote name='socalscout' date='Jul 9 2004, 03:43 PM'] When you pray the Rosary multiple times while riding on your motorcycle to The Laughlin River Run Biker Rally which takes 5 hours. Also while you are at said rally you wear your Maltese Cross Phatmass shirt and linger around the "Bikers for Christ" booth waiting for them to comment on your shirt and Catholicism. Comtemplating getting the Chi Rho or a Crucifix tattoo but decided on neither for monetary reason. Also lamenting that you are only one of three bikers, out of 100,000 at the rally, attending Sunday Mass there. [/quote]
When you refer to group motorcycle rides as "processions"....

When you buy chatterboxes for your helmets so you can pray the rosary together on the highway....

When you are one of the few Catholic members of an interdenominational Christian motorcycle group and you have the reputation of trying to get people to "come home to Rome"

Mickey's_Girl

[quote name='StColette' date='Jul 10 2004, 04:20 PM'] when you know there is a Patron Saint of the Internet lol [/quote]
LOL!

Who? Why?

MG

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Norseman82' date='Jul 10 2004, 05:55 PM'] When you refer to group motorcycle rides as "processions"....

When you buy chatterboxes for your helmets so you can pray the rosary together on the highway....

When you are one of the few Catholic members of an interdenominational Christian motorcycle group and you have the reputation of trying to get people to "come home to Rome" [/quote]
thats awesome!!'

and after all this time i STILL love your avatar!!

JP II we love YOU!!!!!! :pope: :wub:

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 27 2004, 10:52 PM']
When you suffer from an extreme case of rosary envy...

When you have a two year supply of tuna in stock in case of nuclear war because you're worried about all the Fridays... [/quote]
My two favorites :)

All NERDS I tell you ... every last one of you!!!!

Oh, yeah... umm, like... I do some of that stuff too hehe. :rolleyes:

Very funny everyone!!!

This was on the catholic nerd site...

"When you think switching rosaries is *sooo* romantic" :rotfl:

lol, that's not quite true for me, because I've done that more than once :lol:

[quote name='Norseman82' date='Jul 10 2004, 04:55 PM'] When you refer to group motorcycle rides as "processions"....

When you are one of the few Catholic members of an interdenominational Christian motorcycle group and you have the reputation of trying to get people to "come home to Rome" [/quote]
That's cool.