An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

[quote name='point5' date='Sep 15 2005, 11:11 PM']I think so...but if Not the
HI!!!! :welcome:
[right][snapback]725147[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
welcome anyways

yesss i definately love P5C -- I put the song "Swing" on my Myspace. website. They are awesome ... **sigh** how Catholic hip-hop makes me happy ....

• 2 weeks later...
the 13th papist

hello, im the 13th papist and im a cathoholic,

anywho, i first heard p5c on phatmass massmatics, then i heard the les clever album, needless to say its tight

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='the 13th papist' date='Sep 30 2005, 02:47 PM']hello, im the 13th papist and im a cathoholic,

anywho, i first heard p5c on phatmass massmatics, then i heard the les clever album, needless to say its tight
[right][snapback]742315[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Your SN rocks. I like you already. :D:

I hope you like phatmass as much as I do. God bless you.

P.S. It says you're from FUS? Interesting...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm saving my money to buy ur CD.
I heard ya first on the massamatics CD, luv it.
But I'm just a farmer girl, not much of a rapper G

emceeballer08

wassup everybody? i been on here for a while but aint never introduced my self i met flip apollo and moses at the ncyc conference in atlanta and i just chilled at their booth all afternoon at first i was hatin cuz it wasnt like the rap music i listen to but after a while i guess you could say they convinced me to actually listen to it it was pretty cool but you gus need to come back to the ATL its always fun and i think flip still wants to come to my church oh and i got some new beats and songs that apollo i want you to listen to

LATER ;) :) :P: :D:

[quote name='emceeballer08' date='Mar 21 2006, 08:44 PM']wassup everybody? i been on here for a while but aint never introduced my self i met flip apollo and moses  at the ncyc conference in atlanta and i just chilled at their booth all afternoon at first i was hatin cuz it wasnt like the rap music i listen to but after a while i guess you could say they convinced me to actually listen to it it was pretty cool but you gus need to come back to the ATL its always fun and i think flip still wants to come to my church oh and i got some new beats and songs that apollo i want you to listen to

LATER ;)  :)  :P:  :D:
[right][snapback]917326[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

What up girl!

Good to her back from you. Thanks for hittin us up.

Yeah...we would love to make a trip back out there to see ya'll soon. Until then...keep ballin and rappin, and rappin and ballin.

Be in touch and be blessed!

Peace and love.

[quote]I'm saving my money to buy ur CD.
I heard ya first on the massamatics CD, luv it.
But I'm just a farmer girl, not much of a rapper G[/quote]

You rock. :cool:

hello, my name is jeebus and i really don't care too much rap. but i realli realli would like to meet this point 5 covenant i keep reading and hearing about. so here's your chance to convert me to rap, all you have to do is explain why i should

• 2 weeks later...

well since yall were so elaborate, I have chosen to lead a life on the road playing my Jazz flute. It's too bad. Who knows what could have happened if I gave c(rap) music a chance

• 3 months later...
heavenseeker

[quote name='zealousrap' post='918200' date='Mar 22 2006, 02:49 PM']
hello, my name is jeebus and i really don't care too much rap. but i realli realli would like to meet this point 5 covenant i keep reading and hearing about. so here's your chance to convert me to rap, all you have to do is explain why i should
[/quote]

[quote name='zealousrap' post='935827' date='Apr 4 2006, 08:10 PM']
well since yall were so elaborate, I have chosen to lead a life on the road playing my Jazz flute. It's too bad. Who knows what could have happened if I gave c(rap) music a chance
[/quote]
thats funny being that you have a cd out + one in the makeing + some rap on My Space. oh and rap is in your name. :lol_roll: