An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

RemnantRules

Hey Yall wuss up?

I'm Jason Gregory, or as people like to call me now i'm Pappa J!

I go to SEAS in Keller, TX

I'm a Roadie for Remnant and I first P5C on the PM cd and they made my Jaw :o .

Keep on doing what you doing boys!

God Bless
Jason Gregory

PS I just notice your Sig Flip, very nice!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest christian_girl_4-ever

Hey! I just saw ya'll last night in the Prarie Star Music Festival and, i'll be honest, i hadn't heard of ya'll before but now i have the CD (which i'm actually listiening to now) and I love it! I love how you're music really does talk about things that are going on in my life and i can realte to the feelings in them! Thank ya'll so much! Ya'll ROCK!!!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness :peace:

Hey~I also saw y'all at PSR. I hadn't heard you guys either, but I'm listening to Flip's solo right now. I couldn't buy your cd, but my wonderful sister bought it, so I can listen to y'all all the time now. I think that what you do is so awesome~ God bless you in the continuation of your ministry.
Newest fan,
~Amanda

Guest num40NCHeelz

Hey, I saw you guys also at PSR music festical and you guys are awesome...i picked up all the cd's you guys had there, and will probably get whatever new ones you guys put out. Just wanted to say Hi, and oh my name is Billy...(Flip i was talking to you...i was with Patino...the philipino... haha yea im the short kid...and umm i think i was wearing a UNC shirt...)

You guys are great...
Billy

Edited by num40NCHeelz

hey... im meg and i just saw point 5 covenant at Prarie Star Ranch in KC last weekend. My youth group (a whole bunch of army brats up at ft. leavenworth) went and it was kick rock. me and my friends have been telling everyone how dope point 5 is and distributing burned cds. sry... i'll my friends are broke lol but yeah... i had a great time.[SIZE=7][FONT=Courier][COLOR=purple]

[quote name='meggling' date='Sep 23 2004, 05:21 PM'] hey... im meg and i just saw point 5 covenant at Prarie Star Ranch in KC last weekend. My youth group (a whole bunch of army brats up at ft. leavenworth) went and it was kick rock. me and my friends have been telling everyone how dope point 5 is and distributing burned cds. sry... i'll my friends are broke lol but yeah... i had a great time.[SIZE=7][FONT=Courier][COLOR=purple] [/quote]
that's cool.... burning cds is just like taking a burger out of my mouth.

just kidding, burn away!

but by a few t shirts

You guys are awesome...thanks so much for the support...you are the real reason the show was so dope....we love rockin for crowds like you...Hope you guys hang around phatmass and become a part of the pham...it's all love here!

I just got back from the Prarie Star Festival in Kansas,
and Point 5 Covenant rocked the show, droppin' mics and all :P ..... and my favorite part was when Apollo tried to stage dive and more or less got rejected.
I'm diggin' you guys's EP and I can't wait until you drop a sophomore album on us.

You guys rock, I try to make it to every show you guys do :cool:

Pax Christi

~Sammy Blaze

[quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Sep 23 2004, 11:11 PM'] my favorite part was when Apollo tried to stage dive and more or less got rejected. [/quote]
haha again?

i mean i'd be a bit scared if a tall white hip hop guy dressed in all black thought i'd be able to hold him up if he stagedived ;)